CLOSED Winter Membership Giveaway

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Ending Date
Dec 31, 2023
1st Place Rewards
x5 Secret Premium Memberships
2nd Place Rewards
x10 Premium Memberships
Giveaway Requirements
  1. Requires a Reply
  2. Member For >1 Week
’Tis the season, and we're giving away multiple premium memberships this year. Happy Holidays ⛄

This raffle will end on December 31st, and winners will be announced January 2nd.
All eligible members will be drawn from at random, starting with the main prizes, followed by the secondary prizes.

🏆Main Prizes​

- x5 Secret Premium Memberships

🏆Secondary Prizes​

- x10 Premium Memberships

In order to win one of these memberships, you must answer the following questions in your response to this thread, along with being an active member for over 1-week:

Question 1

If you could have anything in the world, but only one of it, what would you choose?

Question 2

What's your favorite holiday tradition?

*Notice
Your name will be removed from the drawings if you have won during this raffle. For example, you cannot win both prize raffles.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

150 XP

’Tis the season, and we're giving away multiple premium memberships this year. Happy Holidays ⛄

This raffle will end on December 31st, and winners will be announced the following day.
All eligible members will be drawn from at random, starting with the main prizes, followed by the secondary prizes.

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

In order to win one of these memberships, you must answer the following questions in your response to this thread, along with being a member for at least 1-week:

Question 1

I would make my mother healthy

Question 2

My favorite tradition is cooking together with the family at Christmas

*Notice
Your name will be removed from the drawings if you have won during this raffle. For example, you cannot win both prize raffles.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

235 XP

This raffle will end on December 31st, and winners will be announced the following day.

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

In order to win one of these memberships, you must answer the following questions in your response to this thread, along with being a member for at least 1-week:

Question 1

A lottery ticket with all the wining numbers.

Question 2

Opening presents.

*Notice

RENTAKA

Contributor

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,095 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

World peace where the people can have everything they want. anything that they can think of. no more negativity. and we all live eternal lives in our 20's form.

Question 2

Holiday = Foods. and all the great stuff came out on holidays season.

*Notice

X404X

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

315 XP

Question 1:
If I can have anything in the world but only of if it, I will only choose to bring peace to the world. Come on, it’s already about 2024, why is it so hard to achieve a simple peace?

Question 2:
I actually think the holidays are the most boring holidays, everyone just takes a break with their families or themselves. Maybe the Songkran Festival would be better, where people throw water at each other regardless of their identity, which is fun and amounts to a kind of small war in peace.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

190 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

A self-replenishing premium credit card! 💳

Question 2

That would be listening to Christmas carols.

*Notice

xRMKx117

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

360 XP

Question 1​

If you could have anything in the world, but only one of it, what would you choose? A: Imma choose a credit card with infinite money glitch on it. Gotta love those LOL

Question 2​

What's your favorite holiday tradition? - A: Family Gatherings are always fun, I miss gramps tho... RIP old man, we miss you

Ragnaros

Forums Assistant

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

My wife to be able to have a child because she deserves to be a mother i love her so much

Question 2

Christmas Season because it's where friends and family gets together to share happiness with each other

*Notice

larissagumer55

Forums Assistant

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,135 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

I would choose peace, because without peace you can't have anything in life

Question 2

i really like christmas because of the celebrations and also because it's close to new year's and 2 commemorative dates together.

*Notice

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

205 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

Question 2

*Notice

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

215 XP

Sezon geldi ve bu yıl birden fazla premium üyelik hediye ediyoruz. Mutlu tatiller⛄

Çekiliş 31 Aralık'ta sona erecek ve kazananlar ertesi gün açıklanacaktır.
Uygun olan tüm üyeler, ana ödüllerden başlayarak ikincil ödüllere kadar rastgele seçilecektir.

🏆Ana Ödüller​

- x5 Gizli Premium Üyelik

🏆İkincilik Ödülleri​

- x10 Premium Üyelik

Bu üyeliklerden birini kazanmak için en az 1 haftalık üye olmanın yanı sıra bu konuya yanıtınızda aşağıdaki soruları yanıtlamanız gerekmektedir:

Soru 1 bir merchedes s680

soru 2 her yaz tatilinde akşamları ateş başında toplanıp müzik ve hikayeler söylenmesi anlatılması

*Fark etme
Bu çekilişte kazanmanız halinde adınız çekilişten kaldırılacaktır. Örneğin her iki ödül çekilişini de kazanamazsınız.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

170 XP

Sezon geldi ve bu yıl birden fazla premium üyelik hediye ediyoruz. Mutlu tatiller⛄

Çekiliş 31 Aralık'ta sona erecek ve kazananlar ertesi gün açıklanacaktır.
Uygun olan tüm üyeler, ana ödüllerden başlayarak ikincil ödüllere kadar rastgele seçilecektir.

🏆Ana Ödüller​

- x5 Gizli Premium Üyelik

🏆İkincilik Ödülleri​

- x10 Premium Üyelik

Bu üyeliklerden birini kazanmak için en az 1 haftalık üye olmanın yanı sıra bu konuya yanıtınızda aşağıdaki soruları yanıtlamanız gerekmektedir:

Soru 1

Dünyada barış olmasını isterdim, çünkü barış olmadan bir şey olmaz.

soru 2

Noel Sezonu, çünkü arkadaşların ve ailenin mutluluğu birbirleriyle paylaşmak için bir araya geldiği yerdir <3

*Fark etme
Bu çekilişte kazanmanız halinde adınız çekilişten kaldırılacaktır. Örneğin her iki ödül çekilişini de kazanamazsınız.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

210 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

Question 2

*Notice
1.Money bcs money gives happines happiness gives a great life
2.watching movie with friends

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,075 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

If you could have anything in the world, but only one of it, what would you choose?

Question 2

*Notice

Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

I'm going to answer these questions in the spirit of the Holidays.

Question 1​

Answer​

A Snow Globe. When you think about a snow globe it is its own miniature universe that encapsules the serenity and enchanted tranquility of the holidays in motion. Every turn of the globe showering the landscape with snow. holding the snow globe in the palm of your hands delicately as not to drop and fracture the universe inside. how it would be to hold a tiny universe with all the inner workings of an endlessly joyful world.

-----​

Question 2​

Answer​

The quiet anticipation of Christmas Eve. Silently awaiting as the clock ticks where the world is quiet full of expectation and awaiting the next day. The beauty of the moment with family the day before, where staring at the tree full of gifts transforms the present moment into the real gift beneath the tree. It's everything the last 24 days have led to.

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

I am still waiting for halloween event😤😤😤

Edit: oh shoot, i was supposed to answer the 2 questions? Eh. Oopsie

Answer 1: The world, literally.
Answer 2: I don't attend much holidays, but I guess blowing up diwali crackers on Diwali is my favourite thing.( I don't actually know if this comes in tradition)

Last edited:

MASHKHALE

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

345 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

If I could have anything in the world, but only one of it, I'd choose a universal, comprehensive mental health support system accessible to everyone. This system would provide personalized care, therapy, and resources tailored to each individual's needs, promoting mental wellness and resilience. Having such a system available globally would ensure that anyone struggling with mental health challenges receives the necessary support and guidance to lead a fulfilling life.

Question 2

As for my favorite holiday tradition, it's definitely setting up the nativity scene. I love crafting and arranging the clay figurines depicting the birth of Jesus. Creating this scene on a mountain made from beer crates brings a sense of joy and nostalgia. It's a special time when family gathers, and we bond while adding new elements to the nativity, making it more vibrant each year. Is a common tradition here in latinamerica and maybe the best part is when the clock marks 00:00 and the special person of the family, put the little Jesus in his bed, a representation of the birthday.

*Notice

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

170 XP

Question 1:​

World peace. It would bring humanity into way faster evolution in technology, since nobody would be in conflict with others.

Question 2:​

My favorite tradition is spending time with the people you love. It's surely a beautiful moment during Christmas!

ficusulmic

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

Question 1

Hmm, only one , i think a book that has a spell and its read by everyone a book by the author Enthy the book is about someone that can have everything that he can imagine just like question here is how it goes ,,I will pick Antimatter. Since I can only acquire one, I can also choose 1T. However, to maintain fairness, I'll acquire 1kg because it aligns with the national measurements. I plan to utilize Antimatter, potentially for creating a new universe. Even if I don't, my primary goal remains altering the population. I know it might sound harsh, but every form of life, including humans, has emotions that have evolved over time, making them resilient. My belief is that if we all perish, we can escape life without enduring any form of suffering. The concept I'm trying to convey here is that ultimately, nothing holds significance—neither what you say nor what you do. Everything becomes insignificant. With countless planets and universes reflecting life as a mirror, if we all meet our end, nothing will hold any value. No principles or actions will bear any impact as we all succumb to our fate, rendering our existence inconsequential.,, after reading it i hope the population will change theyre minds.. oh yeah the population never changes minds.

Question 2

My favorite holiday is when people stop caring about others' opinions. It's a time when everyone eagerly awaits the fireworks, and the community comes together to create something special for the new year. Even though it's a secular tradition, what I cherish most is witnessing everyone with genuine smiles, realizing their happiness. It brings me joy because, in those moments, I see humanity as it should be—free from fear and simply enjoying the present. Sometimes, when we all thing we desire something intensely, when we lose more than we would ever win we lose sight of the simple joys in life. So, let me remind you: spend time with your friends, be happy, disregard others' opinions, and pursue what brings you joy. Don't dwell on what others think—just do your thing :)

Happy christmass guys - Enthy

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devmanish
Top Bottom