CLOSED Winter Membership Giveaway

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

225 XP

Tis the season, and we're giving away multiple premium memberships this year. Happy Holidays ⛄

This raffle will end on December 31st, and winners will be announced the following day.
All eligible members will be drawn from at random, starting with the main prizes, followed by the secondary prizes.

🏆Main Prizes​

- x5 Secret Premium Memberships

🏆Secondary Prizes​

- x10 Premium Memberships

In order to win one of these memberships, you must answer the following questions in your response to this thread, along with being a member for at least 1-week:

Question 1​

I want to be rich all over the world

Question 2​

playing in the snowy area

*Notice
Your name will be removed from the drawings if you have won during this raffle. For example, you cannot win both prize raffles.

VVinter

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

255 XP

Question 1
If you could have anything in the world, but only one of it, what would you choose?

I would choose true love, want to give all my trust and everything.​

Question 2​

What's your favorite holiday tradition?

I think my favorite is a April Fool's Day
because everyone jokes around cool things and dumb things... that looking fun​

ficusulmic

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

Question 1

I would choose true love, want to give all my trust and everything.​

Question 2​

I think my favorite is a April Fool's Day​

because everyone jokes around cool things and dumb things... that looking fun​

i love you winter

jeong

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

975 XP

’Tis the season, and we're giving away multiple premium memberships this year. Happy Holidays ⛄

This raffle will end on December 31st, and winners will be announced the following day.
All eligible members will be drawn from at random, starting with the main prizes, followed by the secondary prizes.

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

In order to win one of these memberships, you must answer the following questions in your response to this thread, along with being a member for at least 1-week:

Question 1

It's good to just think about having anything, but without much thought, I will choose the Eiffel Tower. I have a dream of working hard to earn money in the future and buying a big land and making a park there. If one wish comes true, I would like to have the Eiffel Tower in my park for sightseeing. It might seem too unrealistic, but I want to make a coffee shop connected to the top and a building that rotates very slowly, and I want to make a Ferris wheel to enjoy the view of the Eiffel Tower. (●'◡'●)
Oh, of course, I should take care of Eiffel Tower so that it doesn't get damaged! 😂
In fact, most parks don't have any distinctive features, it is true that they all look alike, but just having the Eiffel Tower, I think it will fill the park with tourists.
Oh! Of course, there will be Minecraft Square. Maybe now, there is no such park in Korea, So it's the first time trying build it! I want to hold various Minecraft related events and try many things. 👍
And I also hope the operators come to visit next time. How about looking at the Eiffel Tower together and having a cup of coffee?😁

Question 2

My favorite tradition is to make songpyeon on Chuseok. You may be curious about Songpyeon, so I'll attach a picture below.
It is put honey or beans in the rice cake, but it's usually better to put honey in it(because children hate beans and some adult like me also haha).

Chuseok is a Korean holiday, which is on August 15. It is one of the biggest holidays in Korea, and usually make and eat songpyeon! ╰(*°▽°*)╯
One of the reasons I'm looking forward to Chuseok is to see my relatives and can get some pocket money😁, and most of all, we all make Songpyeon together. And there are many colors that are not monotonous. White is common and yellow is made of Chija(gardenia?), pink is made of pine bark, and green is made of mugwort. They taste different, so they have get different opinions. If you haven't tried this delicious thing before, I recommend trying it when you travel to Korea. I guarantee you, you will never regret it!👍 Oh! Besides Songpyeon, other rice cakes are also very delicious. I highly recommend Wind rice cake.(It is very delicious too❤️️, i love it.)

(first picture is songpyeon, the other is Wind ricecake.)

*Notice
Your name will be removed from the drawings if you have won during this raffle. For example, you cannot win both prize raffles.

Attachments

• 73d29cb43665cd1c2edadf99a13748b8.jpg
    73d29cb43665cd1c2edadf99a13748b8.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1725f6ecc6.jpg
    1725f6ecc6.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

125 XP

Itt a szezon, és idén több prémium tagságot is ajándékba adunk. Kellemes Ünnepeket⛄

A sorsolás december 31-én ér véget, a nyerteseket másnap hirdetjük ki.
Az összes jogosult tagot véletlenszerűen sorsoljuk ki, kezdve a fődíjakkal, majd a másoddíjakkal.

🏆Fődíjak​

- x5 Titkos prémium tagság

🏆Másodlagos díjak​

- x10 Prémium tagság

Annak érdekében, hogy megnyerje az egyik tagságot, meg kell válaszolnia a következő kérdéseket a szálra adott válaszában, és legalább 1 hetes tagnak kell lennie:

Kérdés 1

Kérdés 2

*Értesítés
Neved törlésre kerül a sorsolások közül, ha nyertél ezen a sorsoláson. Például nem nyerheti meg mindkét nyereményjátékot.

Itt a szezon, és idén több prémium tagságot is ajándékba adunk. Kellemes Ünnepeket⛄

Az összes jogosult tagot véletlenszerűen sorsoljuk ki, kezdve a fődíjakkal, majd a másoddíjakkal.

🏆Fődíjak​

🏆Másodlagos díjak​

- x10 Prémium tagság

Annak érdekében, hogy megnyerje az egyik tagságot, meg kell válaszolnia a következő kérdéseket a szálra adott válaszában, és legalább 1 hetes tagnak kell lennie:

Kérdés 1

Kérdés 2

*Értesítés
Neved törlésre kerül a sorsolások közül, ha nyertél ezen a sorsoláson. Például nem nyerheti meg mindkét nyer

🏆Fődíjak​

🏆Másodlagos díjak​

- x10 Prémium tagság

Kérdés 1

SSuccessful grammar certificate at the end of school🥺

Kérdés 2

az étkezés a kedvenc hagyományom a családommal

*Értesítés
Neved törlésre kerül a sorsolások közül, ha nyertél ezen a sorsoláson. Például nem nyerheti meg mindkét nyereményjátékot.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

205 XP

’Tis the season, and we're giving away multiple premium memberships this year. Happy Holidays ⛄

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1​

I would have a tremendous amount of education and then use that knowledge to help other people

Question 2​

My favorite day is Sunday. On this day, the whole family plays and sings on the Georgian instrument (Fanduri) 🇬🇪

*Notice

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

205 XP

- Question 1

Uh, the question is quite versatile, based on real principles, I would choose a good future for the whole world. I would really like to see wars reduced to a minimum in the future, people become more intelligent, so that there is at least a little justice, which is not there at the moment. United people who realize the beauty of the world will reach great heights in all spheres. Many people say that life is pain, these are all stupid excuses, they just hurt themselves, leaving everything bad and unnecessary in their lives. People's lives will become much brighter if people themselves change, right?

- Question 2

Undoubtedly, my favorite tradition is spending the holiday with my family and with the players of my server. But still, when my family and I go outside to launch a lot of colored fireworks, I am always fascinated by this moment and it is warm in my heart that we are all gathered, all alive and well. I wish everyone such warm and touching moments, be healthy!

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

130 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1​

To unravel the mysteries of the universe, share the knowledge, and leave the world a brighter place. (This combines intellectual ambition, generosity, and positive impact in one concise statement.)

Question 2​

Collaborative and team-focused: "Joining hands under the clock countdown, united in purpose and ready to tackle any challenge as one."

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

195 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

Question 2

*Notice
Question 1
If you could have anything in the world, but only one of it, what would you choose?
ANS: If I could have anything in the world, but only one of it, I would choose the gift of understanding. Understanding is the key to empathy, compassion, and connection. It allows us to see the world from different perspectives and to appreciate the beauty in diversity. With understanding, we can build bridges instead of walls, and we can create a world where everyone feels seen, heard, and valued.
Question
ANS: Ahh i don't have any specific tradition but
a family gathered around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree, the room filled with laughter and the soft glow of twinkling lights. There’s the excitement of unwrapping gifts, the delight of sharing a festive meal, and the comfort of storytelling by the fireside. These shared moments create memories that last a lifetime. Happy Holidays! 🎄.

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

For the first question I'd say the ability to read peoples mind and for the second question I actually don't know, I don't celebrate stuff really.

Good luck to all in this giveaway <3

Daniel _2003

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

465 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

Question 2

*Notice
1)Honestly, what I want most is to take advantage of the necessary time with my family. Because I know that some moment will not always be there for me.
And wish well to all the people who cannot obtain happiness like the majority of people.

shanruto

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,115 XP

1. The ability to have whatever I wanted whenever I wanted.
2. Spending New Year's night with my close family.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

100 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

Question 2

*Notice

Damian312

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

520 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

Question 2

*Notice

1: Unlimited balance on my bank account so I can travel easy around the world

2: Definitely Thanksgiving Day celebration

Himastron

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

255 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

i want to take my mom and dad go on pilgrimage because we are muslim, its my dream hopefully it comes true

Question 2

my favourite is when i eating so much foods in eid day!

*Notice

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

120 XP

🏆Main Prizes​

🏆Secondary Prizes​

Question 1

Having the ability to possess everything in the world is akin to standing under a night sky glittering with infinite stars. If I had to choose just one among all, I would choose 'Time'. Time is the foundation of all our experiences and the true currency of our lives

Time flows gently like water, and at times, it rushes like a mighty river. It harbors our joys and sorrows, nourishes our dreams and hopes. Time offers endless possibilities to be with our loved ones and shapes the way we view the world. Within time, we grow, learn, and transform

By choosing time, we learn to cherish every moment of life. We utilize each moment to its fullest, enriching and giving meaning to our existence. Time is our most precious gift, and using it wisely is the best way to live our lives

Question 2

My favorite holiday tradition is Seollal, the Korean Lunar New Year, which is significant for strengthening family bonds and honoring ancestors. The 'Charye' ritual, where food is offered to ancestors, is particularly meaningful to me as it symbolizes respect and gratitude, uniting family members and reminding us of our heritage. Another important tradition is 'Sebae', where children bow to elders and receive New Year's money, reinforcing intergenerational respect and love. These traditions highlight the beauty of Korean culture and the importance of family and tradition in celebrating Seollal

*Notice

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

205 XP

Question 1​

I think it would be good health! My health has been deteroriating for a while and I am just sick of it... Anything else is good for me.

Question 2​

Probably eating dumplings! I love them. Truly the best food lol

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadhero
Top Bottom