NullForums (www.nullforums.net) is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.nullforums.net or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our web site and you want this material removed, you must provide the following information:
- Your name.
- The name of the party whose copyright has been infringed, if different from your name.
- The name and description of the work that is being infringed.
- The location on our Platform of the infringing copy.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law.
- A statement that you swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use.
- You must sign this notification and send it to our Copyright Agent: Copyright Agent of NullForums, [email protected].
Send notice of violation to email address : [email protected]
The administration team takes DMCA reports very seriously.
If the requested information is incomplete or false, we will ignore your request. Processing your request may take up to five business days. Reach out to our staff team via private message for more information.
- All files are hosting within third-party file sharing platforms.
- NullForums does not directly host any uploaded content such as downloads, thread posts & more.