NullForums (www.nullforums.net) is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.nullforums.net or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our web site and you want this material removed, you must provide the following information:
- You must include a valid email address.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
- Give the full address (URL) that allows direct access to relevant content.
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send notice of violation to email address : [email protected]
The moderation and administration team takes DMCA reports very seriously.
If the requested information is incomplete or false, we will ignore your request.
- All files are hosted by third-party file sharing platforms, NullForums does not directly host any uploaded content such as downloads, thread posts & more.
- The staff of this site have no knowledge of any illcit or illegal activities occuring on this site and will take immediate action against users who break their initial terms of service agreements.