Shrine Theme Pro (Shopify Theme) [Removed]

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

Frawg submitted a new resource:

Shrine Theme Pro (Shopify Theme) - $350 Value, 70+ PREMIUM FEATURES

View attachment 31963
70+ PREMIUM FEATURES

Explore the diverse and powerful features of Shrine Pro to enhance over 70 unique aspects of your online store experience.

Section Dividers

Customize your store's layout with our unique section dividers, which offer an array of random shapes to highlight each section of your website.

Sections Group
Merge any two sections of your site with our Sections Group feature, enabling seamless integration and creative...

Read more about this resource...

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

50 XP

Hello,
I have a problem with the Shrine theme pro. When I have everything set up, the cart does not open when I click on the order button. I have to refresh the page for it to update. Does anyone have a solution?

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

60 XP

Hello,
I have a problem with the Shrine theme pro. When I have everything set up, the cart does not open when I click on the order button. I have to refresh the page for it to update. Does anyone have a solution?
I have the same problem. Think there's something corrupt in the file tbh

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

100 XP

Hello,
Yeah Same issue, maybe cause we don't have Authentication token

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I've successfully identified and resolved this issue. If you're interested in the updated, error-free theme, please feel free to reach out to me on Telegram.

The price for the fixed theme is $25.

@Digi_666 on telegram
I'll take a look at it and drop it here for free when I fix it. Not hating on you wanting to sell it, but $25 for something already released is wild.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Would anyone post an error log and/or screenshot of what's going on in Shopify? Thanks!

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

There is no error log. i checked shrine.null.js and the code was just one line instead. its like minified.
It has been obfuscated. Here is it deobfuscated.
I'm looking through the file and you can see when the API is checked, it'll throw the unlicensed screen. That's easy to remove.

I believe the code is actually missing some of the item:cart variables and functions. I'll keep you informed if I find more.

Attachments

• shrine.null-debof.zip
    20.1 KB · Views: 159

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

100 XP

I'm looking through the file and you can see when the API is checked, it'll throw the unlicensed screen. That's easy to remove.

I believe the code is actually missing some of the item:cart variables and functions. I'll keep you informed if I find more.
1705547015082.png

it showing this when i replaced the code.
Post automatically merged:

ok will check back again. you are amazing. :)

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

View attachment 32686

it showing this when i replaced the code.
Post automatically merged:

ok will check back again. you are amazing. :)

So far, so good! Yes, that is the missing logic I was referring to.
For anyone who wants to look into their demo site and inspect their original JS etc, just be quick with your CTRL + SHIFT + I
You can get into their inspect view if you reload their demo page and hotkey into the dev console tools almost at the same time.

CTRL R to refresh, then instantly do CTRL SHIFT I.
I'm planning on checking for differences between their provided JS and the ones we currently have.

I believe In the theme.liquid you will find the disable console script at the bottom.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

50 XP

So far, so good! Yes, that is the missing logic I was referring to.
For anyone who wants to look into their demo site and inspect their original JS etc, just be quick with your CTRL + SHIFT + I
You can get into their inspect view if you reload their demo page and hotkey into the dev console tools almost at the same time.

CTRL R to refresh, then instantly do CTRL SHIFT I.
I'm planning on checking for differences between their provided JS and the ones we currently have.

I believe In the theme.liquid you will find the disable console script at the bottom.
that seems like a great idea

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodomaster111
Top Bottom