Shrine Theme Pro (Shopify Theme) [Removed]

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

160 XP

bro its gonna take so much time to design from stratch there are more than 20 products listed :( isnt there shortcut please let me know, customer is waiting please AZERTYTOP it must be working on 1.3.5 version in some way , there is must be a way i think.
Try that : https://help.shrinetheme.com/extras/update-guide
But only change the config file with yours. It will maybe allow you to go PRO without losing your progress. Good luck !

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

160 XP

Bro, look at this.

When you add a link to a Ghost button in the image slider, the button's border disappears and only the text remains. I've been researching but can't find a solution. Do you know how this can be fixed?

:unsure: In the comparison table, the same thing happens when we select the outline button or ghost button.
Here is a quick fix :
Paste in Slideshow custom css :
.button {
border: 2px solid black;
}
Replace 'black' with the color of your choice. It can be in hex (#000000) form.

Deleted member 85552

Here is a quick fix :
Paste in Slideshow custom css :
.button {
border: 2px solid black;
}
Replace 'black' with the color of your choice. It can be in hex (#000000) form.
Thank you, but The slideshow does not have a field for custom CSS 🙀

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

50 XP

I couldn't get the Pro version to work, so I decided to take the regular Shrine version 1.3.5 which didn't had the cart issue. Fix the issues that it had. And I've implemented some elements and styles from the Pro version. The final result seems bug-free and looks really good in my opinion.
Here's a breakdown:

Section Added:
- Section Divider

Blocks Added:
- Sizing Chart
- Rating Stars
- Cart Countdown Timer

Bug Fixes:
- Cart Button getting focus (black border)
- Main Add To Cart button not rendering half of the time (bug in jquery.js --> no dependencies found except slick.min.js --> both commented in theme.liquid without negative effect on theme it seems)
- Fix to show some space at the end of sliders
- Removed hover effect on quantity breaks/collapsible content on mobile and tablet

Modifications:
- Secondary Upsell styled like footer upsell in PRO
- Menu text set to bold
.header .list-menu__item {
font-weight: normal;
}
in header custom css if like the original better.