Narrative 3 - Node Based Quests and Dialogue

Narrative 3 - Node Based Quests and Dialogue 3.4
$300 Value | A Node-Based Quest and Dialogue System made to work with any type of game.

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

Frawg submitted a new resource:

Narrative 3 - Node Based Quests and Dialogue - A Node-Based Quest and Dialogue System made to work with any type of game. Networked right out of th

View attachment 31745
View attachment 31746
View attachment 31747

THE SOLUTION YOU CAN TRUST
Narrative has a active community of 1000+ customers on Discord, with staff around every day to provide help and answers. Narrative is created by Reuben Ward, a developer with over 10 years of Unreal Engine programming experience and a YouTube dev community of over...

Read more about this resource...

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

50 XP

Why it doesn’t work? I enable it in my UE5, but i cannot find any narrative components. I followed instruction, but it look like plugin doesn’t contain any components

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

50 XP

Hey Frawg thank you so much for the plugin. Can you update it? The 3.4 version came out recently and have crazy features. Thank you for the share brother

Liked by:

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

Frawg updated Narrative 3 - Node Based Quests and Dialogue with a new update entry:

Narrative V3.4 Update

Narrative 3.4 has been released!​

Features​

• Narrative Parties gives full support for players to complete quests and dialogue together with friends in a multiplayer game
  • Legacy NPCActor is removed in favour of using Dialogue Avatars - this simplifies workflow
  • Adding expirimental option to allow skipping dialogue lines in networked games

Bugfixes/Misc​

• Narrative UI being massively cleaned up to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Liked by:

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

Why it doesn’t work? I enable it in my UE5, but i cannot find any narrative components. I followed instruction, but it look like plugin doesn’t contain any components
Make sure you're using UE5 version 5.3.0 and you enabled the plugin after dragging and dropping it into the correct folder.
Post automatically merged:

Hey Frawg thank you so much for the plugin. Can you update it? The 3.4 version came out recently and have crazy features. Thank you for the share brother
Updated! Pending approval from mods then you should see the new version!

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TerraPlayer3201
Top Bottom