Guilds

Guilds 3.5.7.0
[1.8.8-1.20.X Support] [90+ Commands] RPG, GUIs, Land Claims, Arenas, Guild Wars, MySQL and more!

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid updated Guilds [30% Sale] with a new update entry:

Syntax Translations! Experimental Features! Bug Fixes!

Features
- Implemented the ability to create translations for syntaxes used in commands (all of these are found in the lang files) : msg, name, player, amount, guild, new-name, motd, prefix, vault-number, arena, position, code, uses, language, new-backend
- Added support for 1.19.3
- Added a configuration option to enable Unicode / UTF-8 support for the SQL backends
- Implemented a new section for experimental features. Please read the description them first and MAKE A BACKUP FIRST...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I will update! Thanks for notifying!
FateKid - Update. (Note to self)

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid updated Guilds with a new update entry:

Guilds Version 3.5.6.9

-Hey all, this update primarily focuses on the developer experience for those that have addons that hook into Guilds. I've spent the last week updating and implementing 1000s of new lines of Javadocs for the plugin. I've also published the Javadocs to an updated site: https://guilds-plugin.github.io/javadocs/index.html

The goal behind this was to give a better quality of life setup for developers working with the plugin so they had a better idea of what all was going on with the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoro3682
Top Bottom