AntiAFKPro provides an incredibly efficient, yet powerful and advanced anti-afk and player-time plugin. Configure actions that are executed when players are AFK or reach play-time milestones!
This plugin allows you to configure 'actions' that are executed when a player is AFK or has played for a certain amount of time.
Come and join our official Discord Server!
- Detects AFK players effectively and very efficiently
- Will detect AutoClicking and other macros that simply move the player character
- Counts Player Time
- Send players to other servers when they reach playtime / are afk
- Configurable actions (Including the ability to execute Commands, Sounds, Titles and Messages or based of player permission) when a player is AFK or has played for a set amount of time
- Repeat actions when users play for set amounts of time (I.E give them a reward every 10 minutes of playtime!)
- Cannot be bypassed using Vanilla Minecraft mechanics
- Create a completely configurable GUI to show player time (see pictures below)
- Store Player Time data via MySQL (Allowing you to sync player-time data across a Bungeecord) or SQLite
- Plugin offloads tasks to other threads and does not listen on CPU heavy events (It will run like a feather on your machine)
- Placeholder support
/antiafkpro (alias /playtime) - Shows player time (as a menu or in chat) -
/antiafkpro about - Shows information about the plugin
/antiafkpro reload - Reloads the Action Nodes and Messages - antiafkpro.admin.reload
/antiafkpro playtime <user> - Shows that players playtime - antiafkpro.admin.playtime
If you want actions to only be executed for certain players with a permission, then you can do this! Simply use the Permission action in conjunction with others that you want to use!
Drop into your /plugins/ directory and configure!
MVdWPlaceholders (Can be used in other plugins)
%antiafkpro_timeplayed_days% //Returns days the player has played
%antiafkpro_timeplayed_hours% //Returns the hours the player has played, minus days
%antiafkpro_timeplayed_minutes% //Returns minutes the player has played, minus hours/days
%antiafkpro_timeplayed_seconds% //retruns seconds the player has played, minus minutes/hours/days
%antiafkpro_afk_seconds% //Returns the time the player has been AFK for
I have implemented a basic API so you are able to get playertime / afk time if you wish. Code to implement:
//I would suggest saving this to a field variable, so you don't have to keep keep calling the Bukkit API
(Just PM me if you want me to add something)
Any problems, questions or suggestions send me a PM here, on Spigot - I'm pretty active https://***********.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png