What are you guys up to?

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

procrastinating on assignments and discussions that are due today, so I'm just browsing the forums

MCdiax

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

280 XP

I'm just trying to level up my NullForums Level.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

245 XP

Trying really hard to figure out how to write an introduction post. Failing fantastically...

Liked by:

cheraph

Butterflies

Mod

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,075 XP

Trying really hard to figure out how to write an introduction post. Failing fantastically...
It's enough to tell us about yourself, we don't want too much detail. ;)

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

245 XP

It's enough to tell us about yourself, we don't want too much detail. ;)
Hahaha.. the thing is, when I go into the "Introduction" forum, there's no button to post anything :( Been trying to find the button, but kind of gave up for today.

Liked by:

Bees?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bees? Bees. ♥

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,580 XP

c4af837df31e76b3f5a2a9fc37b4773c.png

https://gyazo.com/c4af837df31e76b3f5a2a9fc37b4773c

It is two Forums under "The Lounge"on the Community Page!

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

245 XP

Oh, I thought I had to have a certain level to post an introduction, but perhaps that's not the case. In my "Member Introduction" page, I don't see any button called "Post thread." On the other hand, if I go into some of the other forums like "Support & Bugs" I see a green "Post thread" button. Is there something I need to set up to get the privilege to post something in member introduction?

In the Member introduction forum's HTML code, I can see the "Post thread" button. Though that element is hidden... I can un-hide it in the browser and click the button... Though, kinda scared to do it because I don't know if there's another thing I need to do before I'm allowed to post anything.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Oh, I thought I had to have a certain level to post an introduction, but perhaps that's not the case. In my "Member Introduction" page, I don't see any button called "Post thread." On the other hand, if I go into some of the other forums like "Support & Bugs" I see a green "Post thread" button. Is there something I need to set up to get the privilege to post something in member introduction?

In the Member introduction forum's HTML code, I can see the "Post thread" button. Though that element is hidden... I can un-hide it in the browser and click the button... Though, kinda scared to do it because I don't know if there's another thing I need to do before I'm allowed to post anything.
This was resolved yesterday. Did some custom work on those pages late at night and was a tad sloppy.
Thanks for the notification either way!

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

245 XP

This was resolved yesterday. Did some custom work on those pages late at night and was a tad sloppy.
Thanks for the notification either way!
Thank you so much! I was able to see the button yesterday and I finally got to make an introduction. woohoo!

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Thank you so much! I was able to see the button yesterday and I finally got to make an introduction. woohoo!
Apologies for the delay on the fix. Glad it was pointed out to me! I wouldn't have seen it.
Always feel free to @ me if you see anything that may look like an error or issue <3

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skibidiiiiiiiii
Top Bottom