Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

logo.png

Synaspe-Themes.cc | Premium XenForo 2 Themes & Addons
https://synapse-themes.cc/
Discord: http://discord.synapse-themes.cc/

Hello NullForums!

I am glad to announce, that I and my partner opened our first theme and addon store for XenForo 2. We're offering replica themes of famous MyBB/XenForo forums such as NulledBB, OGU/FLIPD, Cracked.io and more.

We do also offer more than just replicated themes, we do also offer custom theme works and modifications. So If you are looking for modifications on your theme or small adjustments/fixes whatsoever, we're there to help you out!

If you are looking for a custom theme desired to your thoughts, we are here to visualize them to your liking. In case you are interested, join our discord or open a ticket at our store.

Summarized what we offer:
  • Custom Theme Work
  • Custom Theme Modifications
  • Custom Addon Development (For XenForo 2 & MyBB)
  • Theme Fixes
  • Replicate any theme
We're excited to hear about your dream project!

Sincerely,
Synapse-Themes

Kingz.net Replica

U5a47Ca.png

Gcj3C4I.png

S7lHy72.png

N7oe907.png

Full Demo @ https://kingz.synapse-themes.cc/

Post automatically merged:

Cracked.io Replica

hk3UTyY.png

wRIuvmx.png

UQr39bm.png

LJI1ZVi.png

rqrJKtd.png

Full Demo @ https://dev.leaked.gg

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Looks like good work. Might actually reach out to you for some things down the line. Good luck with sales!

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

NullForums.net Disclaimer:
This information is separate of NullForums.net. NullForums accepts no responsibility under any circumstance.

This thread is between NullForums member's and the poster. NullForums has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy of any such content. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by NullForums in the event of an authoritarian response. You relieve NullForums of all responsibility.

Bees?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bees? Bees. ♥

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,580 XP

Nice thread, you clearly have an eye for design!

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Looks like good work. Might actually reach out to you for some things down the line. Good luck with sales!

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

NullForums.net Disclaimer:
This information is separate of NullForums.net. NullForums accepts no responsibility under any circumstance.

This thread is between NullForums member's and the poster. NullForums has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy of any such content. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by NullForums in the event of an authoritarian response. You relieve NullForums of all responsibility.
Would love to hear about your inquiries!

Nice thread, you clearly have an eye for design!
Thank you very much! Will post more previous soon.

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Hello NullForums!

I've been coding my own portfolio with astro.js and Shadcn UI components. While I was developing my portfolio, I thought like, hey this UI is pretty cool, why I don't try using this on a custom XenForo Theme? So I came up with this. Shadcn is a component library for React, Vue and other Javascript frameworks.

Index Page (Logged Out)
1711560984586.png

Index Page (Logged In)
1711561007828.png

Account Menu

1711561037891.png

Member Profile (Still in progress)

1711561055405.png

Account Dashbaord (Still in progress)

1711561096259.png

Register Page

1711561121967.png

Will post more updates once I have more :)

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hello NullForums!

I've been coding my own portfolio with astro.js and Shadcn UI components. While I was developing my portfolio, I thought like, hey this UI is pretty cool, why I don't try using this on a custom XenForo Theme? So I came up with this. Shadcn is a component library for React, Vue and other Javascript frameworks.

Index Page (Logged Out)
View attachment 36370

Index Page (Logged In)
View attachment 36371

Account Menu

View attachment 36372

Member Profile (Still in progress)

View attachment 36373

Account Dashbaord (Still in progress)

View attachment 36374

Register Page

View attachment 36375

Will post more updates once I have more :)

All I have to say is that DASHBOARD component implementation looks beautiful 💋
Loving your work. Shadcn UI looks clean, git-like.

The Land Of Make Believe Wow GIF

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

All I have to say is that DASHBOARD component implementation looks beautiful 💋
Loving your work. Shadcn UI looks clean, git-like.

The Land Of Make Believe Wow GIF
That gif :D

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

⚠️SCAM ALERT: CFHAXO.TECH AKA. SADDAM & CHOCODZ AKA KINGZZ.NET⚠️

Attention everyone,

There's a scammer named Saddam, aka cfhaxo.tech, and Chocodz, aka kingzz.net who is reportedly selling Kingz V6 on behalf of Synapse-Themes, falsely claiming to have the original working version.

They're offering the theme at a low price, but beware: this theme is not from Synapse-Themes and is riddled with bugs and incomplete.

Avoid dealing with these individuals. If you choose to do so, it's at your own risk. Here are the details of the individuals:

Saddam​

Discord Handle: sxqims
Discord UID: 1091672864610074695
NullForums Username: Unknown
Site: https://cfhaxo.tech/
Note: Saddam may have more Discord accounts, so please remain cautious.

CHOCODZ​

Discord Handle: mikyfrenda
Discord UID: 1161464939114942465
Site: https://kingzz.net/
Note: Chocodz may have more Discord accounts, so please remain cautious.

Neither of these individuals is associated with Synapse-Themes.

They're attempting to sell an unauthentic copy of Kingz V6. DO NOT accept any transactions or deals from anyone besides from myself.

My Discord

Discord Handle: splicho
Discord UID: 220994041712476161
Site: https://store.synapse-themes.cc/

Stay safe, everyone!

PS: It's crucial to alert the community about potential scammers to prevent further incidents. Your proactive approach is appreciated, and it helps protect others from falling victim to such fraudulent activities. If anyone encounters suspicious behavior or attempts at scamming within the community, it's essential to report it promptly to prevent others from being deceived.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

⚠️SCAM ALERT: CFHAXO.TECH AKA. SADDAM & CHOCODZ AKA KINGZZ.NET⚠️

Attention everyone,

There's a scammer named Saddam, aka cfhaxo.tech, and Chocodz, aka kingzz.net who is reportedly selling Kingz V6 on behalf of Synapse-Themes, falsely claiming to have the original working version.

They're offering the theme at a low price, but beware: this theme is not from Synapse-Themes and is riddled with bugs and incomplete.

Avoid dealing with these individuals. If you choose to do so, it's at your own risk. Here are the details of the individuals:

Saddam​

Discord Handle: sxqims
Discord UID: 1091672864610074695
Site: https://cfhaxo.tech/
Note: Saddam may have more Discord accounts, so please remain cautious.

CHOCODZ​

Discord Handle: mikyfrenda
Discord UID: 1161464939114942465
Site: https://kingzz.net/
Note: Chocodz may have more Discord accounts, so please remain cautious.

Neither of these individuals is associated with Synapse-Themes.

They're attempting to sell an unauthentic copy of Kingz V6. DO NOT accept any transactions or deals from anyone besides from myself.

My Discord

Discord Handle: splicho
Discord UID: 220994041712476161
Site: https://store.synapse-themes.cc/

Stay safe, everyone!

PS: It's crucial to alert the community about potential scammers to prevent further incidents. Your proactive approach is appreciated, and it helps protect others from falling victim to such fraudulent activities. If anyone encounters suspicious behavior or attempts at scamming within the community, it's essential to report it promptly to prevent others from being deceived.
This user's post was removed a while back. I had seen a clone going around and assumed this member posted a fake or scam deal for it.
This is probably the user you can associate with your scammer above.

removed_kingzz_fake.png

4xgaming Do you have something to say? I'm sure the community would love to hear from you.... ;)

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

This user's post was removed a while back. I had seen a clone going around and assumed this member posted a fake or scam deal for it.
This is probably the user you can associate with your scammer above.

4xgaming Do you have something to say? I'm sure the community would love to hear from you.... ;)
Yes, this is him.

A user of our discord server was reporting to me that he got a copy of him before for $50, thinking that he was from Synapse-Themes.

Theme was full of bugs and incomplete, he said. I’ve seen this exact same kind of post on various other sites before, seemingly this dude is desperately trying to scam others..

It’s just sad as hell that such people exist, seriously.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Yes, this is him.

A user of our discord server was reporting to me that he got a copy of him before for $50, thinking that he was from Synapse-Themes.

Theme was full of bugs and incomplete, he said. I’ve seen this exact same kind of post on various other sites before, seemingly this dude is desperately trying to scam others..

It’s just sad as hell that such people exist, seriously.
Yeah I never understood that. I'll make sure they cannot offer this on our platform. While they haven't broken any rules per-say, I'll keep an eye on their posts.

To members,
I'd recommend staying clear of 4xgaming

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Yeah I never understood that. I'll make sure they cannot offer this on our platform. While they haven't broken any rules per-say, I'll keep an eye on their posts.

To members,
I'd recommend staying clear of 4xgaming
I am in contact with Hostinger, cfhaxo's host. Currently under investigation due to breaking their Copyright Guidelines, also for using our Rank Images. Just a matter of time until they take his site down. Kingzz was as well just suspended.

I mean, yes.. moralistically it is some what the same what we're doing. We replicated kingz without their consent and permission and also resold it.

But it is a difference, we don't sell bugged stuff and trying to scam other people off. Which in my opinion, they should be punished and stopped with all power possible.

Edit:

brave_8s5hqF0QiJ.png

Saddam created that topic right after Kingzz was taken down, guess he went mad over Kingzz shutdown and thought of putting it for sale, what a circus.

Also noticed that some of the pages are static node pages, without any functioning, because they're missing the required addons. So basically what u see is not what u get, typical scam.

brave_zABPVLdH9a.png

Last edited:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I am in contact with Hostinger, cfhaxo's host. Currently under investigation due to breaking their Copyright Guidelines, also for using our Rank Images. Just a matter of time until they take his site down. Kingzz was as well just suspended.

I mean, yes.. moralistically it is some what the same what we're doing. We replicated kingz without their consent and permission and also resold it.

But it is a difference, we don't sell bugged stuff and trying to scam other people off. Which in my opinion, they should be punished and stopped with all power possible.

Edit:

View attachment 36861

Saddam created that topic right after Kingzz was taken down, guess he went mad over Kingzz shutdown and thought of putting it for sale, what a circus.

Also noticed that some of the pages are static node pages, without any functioning, because they're missing the required addons. So basically what u see is not what u get, typical scam.

View attachment 36862
Do you have a license agreement with your products? What is a customer agreeing to when purchasing work from you?

I'd bet (hope) they're breaking your agreement of redistribution among other things. It's a slippery slope of handling situations like this. The best thing you can do is tell people about it, which you've done 👏.

Liked by:

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Do you have a license agreement with your products? What is a customer agreeing to when purchasing work from you?

I'd bet (hope) they're breaking your agreement of redistribution among other things. It's a slippery slope of handling situations like this. The best thing you can do is tell people about it, which you've done 👏.
After talking back and forth with hostinger, they said, that they will reach out to them, telling them to remove our work. If nothing happens within 3 working days, they'll get suspended. Should be happening today or tomorrow.

EULA doesn't affect here, since they are not my customers. They simply just rebuild it, based on an old leak from kingz theme. Nonetheless, they use some of our assets and addons, without given permissions/access whatever.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

After talking back and forth with hostinger, they said, that they will reach out to them, telling them to remove our work. If nothing happens within 3 working days, they'll get suspended. Should be happening today or tomorrow.

EULA doesn't affect here, since they are not my customers. They simply just rebuild it, based on an old leak from kingz theme. Nonetheless, they use some of our assets and addons, without given permissions/access whatever.
Glad to hear things are being taken care of. And a friendly reminder to set strict agreements and keep your popular code encoded to some extent.

Encode your future add-on development work so that others cannot reverse engineer or rebuild your stuff. I'm sure there's a way to do something similar with styling and scripting.

All of my current work gets encoded with IonCube. If someone ended up leaking our custom add-ons, they'd have a meltdown trying to make it work.

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Glad to hear things are being taken care of. And a friendly reminder to set strict agreements and keep your popular code encoded to some extent.

Encode your future add-on development work so that others cannot reverse engineer or rebuild your stuff. I'm sure there's a way to do something similar with styling and scripting.

All of my current work gets encoded with IonCube. If someone ended up leaking our custom add-ons, they'd have a meltdown trying to make it work.
Is it possible to add you on discord ? I may have some questions that I rather keep private regarding this 😅

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Is it possible to add you on discord ? I may have some questions that I rather keep private regarding this 😅
Sure thing. You can add me via our discord server! I'm more than happy to talk in private.

Liked by:

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

A small update on the Shadcn Theme. Designed the postbit on figma a few days ago and today I coded it, took me 6 hours 😂

1712953312497.png
1712953359860.png

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vipexx___
Top Bottom