REQUEST LostSkyWars 2.4.24 Source code

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

LostSkyWars 2.4.24 Premium:
(Minecraft)

LostSkyWars 2.4.24:

Hello dear community, I'm sorry if this is not the right topic to talk about this but I really need your help. So the plugin LostSkyWars is not being developed anymore by the original developer, I've found the source code for the latest version released I'll leave the source code (LostSkyWars & more) in this topic. I'll be very glad if someone can compile the plugin to jar and send it to me please I don't know how to compile a plugin.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

LostSkyWars 2.4.24 Premium:
(Minecraft)

LostSkyWars 2.4.24:

Hello dear community, I'm sorry if this is not the right topic to talk about this but I really need your help. So the plugin LostSkyWars is not being developed anymore by the original developer, I've found the source code for the latest version released I'll leave the source code (LostSkyWars & more) in this topic. I'll be very glad if someone can compile the plugin to jar and send it to me please I don't know how to compile a plugin.
I'm on it <3
Alternatively, download the release here:

Upvote 0
Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

I'm on it <3
Thank you so much!! <3

Upvote 0
Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

I'm on it <3
Hi again, as soon as you get it will you update the thread from 2.4.21 to 2.4.24 or will you make another thread?

Upvote 0
Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

Hi again, as soon as you get it will you update the thread from 2.4.21 to 2.4.24 or will you make another thread?
Thanks but I've that version already i meant the 2.4.24 did you succeed in compiling?

Upvote 0
Liked by:

Lil Putin Baby

U look funny

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,110 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
Thanks but I've that version already i meant the 2.4.24 did you succeed in compiling?
contact me on nullforums's discord, maybe i can help something discord.nullforums.net

Upvote 0
Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123boner
Top Bottom