Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

Kingdom HUD Guide

Step 1 Copy The HappyHud Folder from the archive to the Happy Hud Folder

Step 2 Open the HappyHud config.yml and edit the following

If You Use ItemsAdder Use this
Code:
# If you would like to copy the built-resource pack to a different location.
copy-resource-pack:
  enabled: true
  # The location to copy each namespace to. The parent path is your plugins directory.
  namespaces:
     minecraft: "ItemsAdder/contents"
     happyhud: "ItemsAdder/contents"

If You Use Oraxen Use This
Code:
copy-resource-pack:
  # The location to copy each namespace to. The parent path is your plugins directory.
  namespaces:
     minecraft: "Oraxen/pack/assets"
     happyhud: "Oraxen/pack/assets"

Step 3 Some Config Files need to be changed in your resource pack manager

Items Adder config.yml

effects:
hide-scoreboard-numbers: false <--- make sure its set to false if set to true
text-effects:
enabled: true <-- set to false

Oraxen settings.yml

Set action_bar: false and hide_scoreboard_numbers: false in your settings.yml file.
• Delete Oraxen/pack/shaders/core/rendertype_text.json and rendertype_text.vsh if they exist

Step 4 reload happy hud /hh reload

Step 5

ItemsAdder /iazip congratulations you now have Kingdom Hud Setup & Working

Oraxen /o reload all congratulations you now have Kingdom Hud Setup & Working

Last edited:

redred

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

260 XP

Kingdom HUD Guide

ItemsAdder

copy-resource-pack:
enabled: false <--- Change to True
namespaces:

Oraxen

copy-resource-pack:
enabled: false <---- Change to True
namespaces:

Items Adder config.yml

effects:
text-effects:

Oraxen settings.yml

Set action_bar: false and hide_scoreboard_numbers: false in your settings.yml file.
• Delete Oraxen/pack/shaders/core/rendertype_text.json and rendertype_text.vsh if they exist

Step 5

1705413145777.png

:D
Post automatically merged:

the happyHud content didn't get moved to oraxen, i made every thing that you said

Ragnaros

Forums Assistant

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

yup, even restarted the server

i have updated the guide at the top to include code blocks so it should copy with the correct formatting as it sounds like it's a config file error with your happyhud config.yml so if you delete all that's referenced to the copy resource pack and paste it in from the code block it should work

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

200 XP

I've followed your guide really carefully and yet I can't get it to work. I load into my server after a fresh start, the HUD/resource pack loads and instantly unloads and throws the following error(s)

[ItemsAdder] Another plugin is trying to load a resourcepack. Please disable it in the other plugin config.
[03:25:11 ERROR]: [ItemsAdder] URL: resource_pack_url
[03:25:11 ERROR]: [ItemsAdder] Minecraft only supports 1 server resourcepack.
[03:25:11 ERROR]: [ItemsAdder] To use more than 1 resourcepack you have to merge them, please refer to the ItemsAdder wiki
[03:25:11 ERROR]: [ItemsAdder] to know how to merge resource packs.

I'd be more than happy if you could help me and get it to work!
Thanks

Ragnaros

Forums Assistant

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

I've followed your guide really carefully and yet I can't get it to work. I load into my server after a fresh start, the HUD/resource pack loads and instantly unloads and throws the following error(s)

[ItemsAdder] Another plugin is trying to load a resourcepack. Please disable it in the other plugin config.
[03:25:11 ERROR]: [ItemsAdder] URL: resource_pack_url
[03:25:11 ERROR]: [ItemsAdder] Minecraft only supports 1 server resourcepack.
[03:25:11 ERROR]: [ItemsAdder] To use more than 1 resourcepack you have to merge them, please refer to the ItemsAdder wiki
[03:25:11 ERROR]: [ItemsAdder] to know how to merge resource packs.

I'd be more than happy if you could help me and get it to work!
Thanks

your issue is another plugin or config setting is trying to load or generate a resource pack... i would need some more information on how your server is setup for example are you using a resource pack in your server.propriety's file for example

if you can provide me some more information it would be easier to diagnose your problem

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

200 XP

your issue is another plugin or config setting is trying to load or generate a resource pack... i would need some more information on how your server is setup for example are you using a resource pack in your server.propriety's file for example

if you can provide me some more information it would be easier to diagnose your problem
server.properties is default, haven't touched it - https://hastebin.com/share/woqunibubi.ini
These are my plugins that I'm using currently - https://prnt.sc/j6vNwQWRBVYr

I will check all of the configs to see if any of them are trying to generate a resource pack.

Edit: I think I figured it out... it was MMOInventory that was trying to generate a resource pack (however it wasn't showing in-game, nor throwing errors). Now it loads every time

So for the people that use MMOInventory - MAKE SURE TO TURN OFF RESOURCE PACK GENERATION IN THE CONFIG!!! BECAUSE IT WILL NOT GIVE YOU AN ERROR

Ragnaros

Forums Assistant

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

server.properties is default, haven't touched it - https://hastebin.com/share/woqunibubi.ini
These are my plugins that I'm using currently - https://prnt.sc/j6vNwQWRBVYr

I will check all of the configs to see if any of them are trying to generate a resource pack.

Edit: I think I figured it out... it was MMOInventory that was trying to generate a resource pack (however it wasn't showing in-game, nor throwing errors). Now it loads every time

So for the people that use MMOInventory - MAKE SURE TO TURN OFF RESOURCE PACK GENERATION IN THE CONFIG!!! BECAUSE IT WILL NOT GIVE YOU AN ERROR

its probally MMO that's interfering check these configs

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I'll help resolve this issue. Reviewing again.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Would you mind accepting me on Discord? I've got a question/feedback. My discord is NexusQST
Feel free to open a ticket in our Discord. We have general / resource ticket options.

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

250 XP

server.properties é o padrão, não toquei nele - https://hastebin.com/share/woqunibubi.ini
Estes são meus plugins que estou usando atualmente - https://prnt.sc/j6vNwQWRBVYr

Vou verificar todas as configurações para ver se alguma delas está tentando gerar um pacote de recursos.

Editar: acho que descobri... era o MMOInventory que estava tentando gerar um pacote de recursos (porém não estava aparecendo no jogo, nem gerando erros). Agora ele carrega sempre

Então, para as pessoas que usam o MMOInventory - CERTIFIQUE-SE DE DESLIGAR A GERAÇÃO DO PACOTE DE RECURSOS NA CONFIG!!! PORQUE NÃO VAI TE DAR ERRO
no meu server deu este mesmo problema, o problema era que o oraxen estava criando conflito com o itemsadder, pois ambos estavam incluindo textura no server (de forma interna e nao externa) apenas configurei para priorizar o itemsadder e removi do oraxen (deixando off) e no server.properties deixei padrao sem add nada na parte de texturas (lembrando que vc deve verificar se nao está com auto force textura como verdadeiro ou falso, pois isso deve acabar expulsando o jogador do server)

on my server it had the same problem, the problem was that oraxen was creating conflict with itemsadder, as both were including texture on the server (internally and not externally) I just configured it to prioritize itemsadder and removed it from oraxen (leaving it off) and in the server.properties I left the default without adding anything in the textures part (remembering that you must check that you do not have auto force texture set to true or false, as this may end up expelling the player from the server)

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

no meu server deu este mesmo problema, o problema era que o oraxen estava criando conflito com o itemsadder, pois ambos estavam incluindo textura no server (de forma interna e nao externa) apenas configurei para priorizar o itemsadder e removi do oraxen (deixando off) e no server.properties deixei padrao sem add nada na parte de texturas (lembrando que vc deve verificar se nao está com auto force textura como verdadeiro ou falso, pois isso deve acabar expulsando o jogador do server)

on my server it had the same problem, the problem was that oraxen was creating conflict with itemsadder, as both were including texture on the server (internally and not externally) I just configured it to prioritize itemsadder and removed it from oraxen (leaving it off) and in the server.properties I left the default without adding anything in the textures part (remembering that you must check that you do not have auto force texture set to true or false, as this may end up expelling the player from the server)
You do not need to use both Oraxen and ItemsAdder at the same time. You should NOT use them at the same time. Choose one.
Você não precisa usar Oraxen e ItemsAdder ao mesmo tempo. Você NÃO deve usá-los ao mesmo tempo. Escolha um.

AlexDhi3603P

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

365 XP

Kingdom HUD Guide

If You Use ItemsAdder Use this
Code:
copy-resource-pack:
  namespaces:

If You Use Oraxen Use This
Code:
copy-resource-pack:
  namespaces:

Items Adder config.yml

effects:
text-effects:

Oraxen settings.yml

Step 5

what does the plugin / mod do?

Ragnaros

Forums Assistant

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

what does the plugin / mod do?

it provides the user with a non default head up display as seen here useful on servers like RPG servers to make it more customized

image-png.32595

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SHARZKIL
Top Bottom