How to edit the Synapse Themes OGU Flipd Replica

sabernool

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

315 XP

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This is a Custom HTML widget .
Screenshot_1.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Next for this one it's in Member online widget template
Screenshot_1.png

Create a route filter

accounts/upgrades to /upgrade
Add the link to navbar in page_container

Then go to account_upgrades template and edit accordingly to call your upgrade ids.

For using /upgrades, you need to create a route filter

NVhwPJEl.png

How to fix that i click login or register the link is on index? Thanks
PAGE_CONTAINER template, change the links.
To get rid of this I have it i the resource i posted here https://nullforums.net/resources/style-ogureplica-xml-only-xml-style-read-discription.8261/
Screenshot (442).png

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

This is a Custom HTML widget .
Screenshot_1.png

Next for this one it's in Member online widget template
Screenshot_1.png

Create a route filter

accounts/upgrades to /upgrade
Add the link to navbar in page_container

Then go to account_upgrades template and edit accordingly to call your upgrade ids.

For using /upgrades, you need to create a route filter

NVhwPJEl.png

How to fix that i click login or register the link is on index? Thanks
PAGE_CONTAINER template, change the links.
To get rid of this I have it i the resource i posted here https://nullforums.net/resources/style-ogureplica-xml-only-xml-style-read-discription.8261/
Screenshot (442).png

It's probably best replied from splicho. However, you can trace the preloader to the PAGE_CONTAINER where it's being called in the xf_modal template inclusion. Splicho I'd recommend adding your watermark to the AdminCP credits or something along those lines. It'll be less intrusive and left alone more often than not.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quilxxx
Top Bottom