DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid submitted a new resource:

[FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes) - [FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes)

A few useful extensions for NixFifty's Classifieds system - as well as any bug fixes that I spotted.

• Require prefix
    Adds a new option in the category edit page to require a prefix for posted items.
    1672834976256-png.png
  • Linked prefixes
    Link a classifieds prefix to a thread prefix - so the created thread can use the classifieds prefix, rather than just the category.
    [IMG...

Read more about this resource...

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid updated [FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes) with a new update entry:

Allow renewal of expired listings.

I've added this as a separate release as this is BETA - I don't use a payment system myself so I can't test if that part works (so please check before you set it live and let me know)

However for free packages this should be all gravy.

This update:
  • Makes expired listings visible (for the listing poster and any moderator with the "Edit any listing" permission) in the category listing pages and the "Your listings" page.
  • Adds a "Renew listing" button to the action bar...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

FateKid updated [FF] Classifieds Enhancements (+ Fixes) with a new update entry:

New widget + code cleanup

• New widget "[FF] Classifieds Enhancements: Listing Filter" to show the filter drop down as a widget instead. Context sensitive (so if you go into a category, it will adjust to only filter the options available inside) - @ichpen
  • Refactored the prefix filter into a repository.
  • Fixed: When the expiry cron runs, the filter counts will also be updated.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Added cron to update category counts

For some reason, the advert counts in the categories will sometimes just go totally wrong.

I thought this was due to incorrectly expiring adverts in the default crons, but it just happened again to me.

In the interim until I have time to look for the real problem, I've added a new option in the admin panel which will automatically rebuild the counts every hour.

1675877325871.png

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
space123
Top Bottom