RENTAKA

Contributor

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,145 XP

Rentaka submitted a new resource:

[EliteCreatures] Cerberus with animations - 3D models for datapack, mod creators and server owners

Hello guys this is one of my many post that I plan to make here regarding 3D models for datapack, mod creators and server owners. We want to help you get high quality block bench models for your projects. The patreon helps us to continue building it up and releasing more super cool stuff for it, our goal is to give you new creations every 3 to 7 days

Note this is a Blockbench model that you can add to your datapacks and
mods and release to the public as long as you credit...

Read more about this resource...

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

245 XP

When this model spawns, it has no animation. But if I load the model with the Blockbench program, it does have animations. Because it can be?

Liked by:

RENTAKA

Contributor

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,145 XP

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

245 XP

Yes, the animations are in the .bbmodel. I import the model through the ModelEngine plugin, the animations are supposed to be already defined in the .bbmodel file, but they just don't show up in the game. Normally these types of models have the .bbmodel file and some configuration file for MythicMobs, but I see that in the download file there is only the .bbmodel. Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to create that integration with Mythicmobs, I thought that by simply importing the model with ModelEngine, it would be animated the way it has been programmed in BlockBench.

Liked by:

RENTAKA

Contributor

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,145 XP

Yes, the animations are in the .bbmodel. I import the model through the ModelEngine plugin, the animations are supposed to be already defined in the .bbmodel file, but they just don't show up in the game. Normally these types of models have the .bbmodel file and some configuration file for MythicMobs, but I see that in the download file there is only the .bbmodel. Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge to create that integration with Mythicmobs, I thought that by simply importing the model with ModelEngine, it would be animated the way it has been programmed in BlockBench.
it is just the model with animation. as stated there its for mod creators or datapacks etc. theres no confing for mythicmobs because youre gonna build it from scratch. so they just provide you the model

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pancerny
Top Bottom