COMPLETE BEDWARS SETUP | COSMETICS - SPRAYS - ISLAND TOPPERS - SHOPKEEPERS - BED DESTROYS [ENGLISH/SPANISH] 1.1.0

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

10 XP

• Name of the plugin you want: BEDWARS SETUP | COSMETICS - SPRAYS - ISLAND TOPPERS - SHOPKEEPERS - BED DESTROYS [ENGLISH/SPANISH] 1.1.0
  • Spigot Link:
  • Price: 15.99
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: i think this is a very good setup for bedwars, have a lot of things, and the people will love more nullforums team if they can give us this server setup <3

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

• Name of the plugin you want: BEDWARS SETUP | COSMETICS - SPRAYS - ISLAND TOPPERS - SHOPKEEPERS - BED DESTROYS [ENGLISH/SPANISH] 1.1.0
  • Spigot Link:
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: i think this is a very good setup for bedwars, have a lot of things, and the people will love more nullforums team if they can give us this server setup <3
If this shows some interest, we'll look into it further. Great request ;)

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

• Spigot Link:
+1

Liked by:

Lil Putin Baby

U look funny

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,110 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
If you want this just because it is said "We have bedwars cosmetics", so request the Bedwars1058 Cosmetics almost release is better

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

10 XP

no, i want this because HBedwars is a plugin too better like bedwars1058, have a lot of things, and have all in one, just need 1 plugin, not +999999 addons

Liked by:

Lil Putin Baby

U look funny

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,110 XP

no, i want this because HBedwars is a plugin too better like bedwars1058, have a lot of things, and have all in one, just need 1 plugin, not +999999 addons
nope, bedwars1058 is the most modern and they don't give you the premium hbedwars plugin inside the setup, they only give you the config, hbedwars is good but not enough with bedwars1058
Post automatically merged:

bedwars1058 is better at no bugs, hbedwars is not famous and very very hard to config
Post automatically merged:

my suggestion, search for something before requesting, you said you need hbedwars, so it is here https://nullforums.net/resources/hbedwars-cosmetics-custom-unlimited-languages-etc.1844/

Liked by:

Dangkhanh

User Suspended

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

+1

Liked by:

Dangkhanh

User Suspended

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

I think hbedwars is good but not as good and stable as bw1058

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

10 XP

hbedwars is good, stable, with constants updates, and have all in one included, with no addons needed, and the latest version of hbedwars is 1.0.2.15, not 1.0.1, so, some bugs are been fixed, and more things has been added

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I'll release this request either way. Seems to have some traction.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Liked by:
Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehanakram
Top Bottom