Robbery allows you to provide your players a unique criminal rp experience through robberies, there are different robbery types with their own functionalities which allow players to rob a store or group up with others to start a bank heist. You can setup as many places as you want, the plugin is easy to understand and the rewards for each robbery type are fully customizable, you can also easily hook through commands into other for example police plugins to make robberies more of a challenge. Read through the features for more informations.
- Unique and different robbery types (currently two):
Players have to create a crew to start a bank heist, once a heist got started the players have a certain amount of time to break through the banks defenses and steal the money out of the safes, after the rob time runs out they need to escape from the place in order to receive the stolen cash.
There are currently two structures which can be placed as often as you want in a bank place, a vault door to protect the goods and a safe which can be looted to collect money during a heist.
A single player can rob stores in order to steal money from them after a certain amount of time once the robbery got started. Pointing a CrackShot weapon at the head of the cashier can speed up the robbing process.
- Easy integration into other for example police plugins through commands at the start of a robbery
- Nearly infinite amount of places possible
- Advanced structure system for robbery places (currently two structures for bank places)
- Advanced crew system for bank heists
- Advanced robbery handling (fail events, etc.)
- Configurable robbery loot
- Configurable robbery duration for both robbery types aswell as configurable flee duration for a bank heist
- CrackShot integration to destroy the vault door in banks and speed up the robbing process in general stores
- Place linked NPC's are used to start robberies (SNEAK + R-CLICK)
- All of the plugins management/information functions are GUI based
- Clear display for robbers through the action bar
- Placeholders for commands/messages
- ... and more