Please click this link to read about changes, migration instructions, and warnings.
中文插件維基 (V6 - thanks to @qsefthuopq !!)
As indicated in some of the recent reviews, support might be somewhat scarce when I'm busy with school - but I am however not OOO and still provide support as often as possible.
Do what you want.
This is what QuestCreator allows you to do.
Huge quests for your RPG project. Complex stories with advanced dialog branches, a different experience for each player. New adventures for your Factions-based network. Weekly challenges for your SkyBlock server. Farm objectives for your Prison server.
Or just any kind of mechanic, here and there ; you don't even have to make a quest. Teleports ? Rewards ? Animations ? Random event happening while you wander in a certain area ? Some kind of weird machine ?
When you have loads of incredible ideas, the most frustrating thing about it is that you have to spend a lot of time and/or money to implement them. But time and money is limited. Plugin configuration often limit you in your creative process.
Those limitations are no longer relevant with QuestCreator. You can do anything you have in mind. The plugin doesn't limit you in your ideas while being a lot less expensive than hiring a developer, and gives you the most control of what's happening.
From the simplest mob-killing or block-farming objectives to the most complex quests with multiple concurrent objectives, player choices, and influence, it will more than likely fit your specific needs.
What do users say about it ?
read all reviews here
Key points of the plugin :
- More than 150 object types : from breaking blocks, shooting projectiles or fishing, the possibilities are endless. Each quest can have an infinite amount of objects. You can even use PlaceholderAPI to define your own custom objectives.
- Create and edit quests in-game, with detailed descriptions, controls and features that make it easier.
- Complete, fully understandable and easy configuration system for each quest, if you don't want to use the in-game editor.
- Quest pools : easily create daily/weekly/monthly/... quests, with selections of random quests or groups.
- Dynamic scoreboard/actionbar/title/... system to display your active quests.
- Configurable GUI system for your players with advanced configuration for every item, such as submenus, quests, quest groups, commands, etc.
- Define custom circumstances to start your quests They can be started by multiple events (automatically, by entering a region, interacting with an NPC, etc).
- Quest points : manage different categories of points for every player, with ranking GUIs.
- Coop quests : 1, 2, 5 or even 10 players can progress the same quest together.
- Even further, you can create individual branches inside your coop quests, so that only some players in the coop quest can trigger actions and progress their own objectives for themselves!
- Players can influence their quests and make their own story through his progress in your server, thanks to per-player variables. The quests completed by the player or the choices that they make can have an influence on the current quest or even future quests.
- You can easily manage different branches and paths, and also create secondary objectives (additional or mandatory ones).
- Most settings inside a quest can contain placeholders. This means that the per-player customization can go really far : you can adjust difficulty level per player, create hidden objectives for some players only. The same quest can have a completely different story for every player!
- Most settings inside a quest can contain math. Combined with placeholders, this is the ultimate way of customizing settings for every player.
- Group quests together so they can have an order or a limit of active quests per group.
- Global elements. You can create them once and reference them anywhere in the plugin. An efficient way of keeping all your settings in the same place instead of copy/pasting them 10 times in the quest configuration!
- Limit a quest for a number of players simultaneously or by different criteria, such as permission node, world restriction, required items or custom conditions.
- Cinematics for your quests!
- Checkpoints for your quests!
- Functional quest models, to create custom mechanics using QuestCreator features without having to create an actual quest.
- Save player data (and quests) on disk (with JSON or SQLite) or configuring a MySQL database.
- Particles above activators when there are quests available for a player.
- Auto-cancel inactive quests / auto-start quests, on some conditions for example / cooldown for quests / ... etc, there are a lot of minor settings like this. Check the documentation!
- If you stop the plugin (reload, restart or stop your server), or if a player disconnects during a quest, everything will be paused, and resumed where it was left on the next start/reconnection.
- Integration for AdvancedMobArena, AutoSell, Boss, Citizens, Denizen, DreamFish, DungeonsXL, dynmap, FeatherBoard, Gangs, Guilds, GPS, Heroes, HolographicDisplays, JobsReborn, Magic, mcMMO, MMOCore, MythicMobs, NUVotifier, Parties, PhatLoots, QuantumRPG, RacesOfThana, Shopkeepers, SkillAPI, SuperiorSkyblock2, TokenEnchant and VotingPlugin. Most plugins with custom items are also supported in your quest objects!
- Active community discord and support!