WIP SMP [Vanilla] [SMP] {Java} {1.20.6} {EU} {No wipes} {Whitelisted} {Max 20} {New 06/05} {18+}

/u/Wolfdv1

Welcome!​

If you are here, I must assume you're interested in playing on a SMP server with a few others, below is some info about what this server is for you to consider:

-This server is intended for adults / 18+ only

-The server is running Java 1.20.6 in Online/Authenticated mode (with whitelist)

-EU based server location, anyone is welcome but English language for communication is preferable

-The server is only just gone online (06/05/24)

-The world is intended to be long term, so no resets for a long time

-A worldboarder will be set, the size has not been decided yet but having one would allow for a transition to the next major update and it's addition to worldgen to happen

-The server is running fabric, and is essentially Vanilla with the only major gameplay tweak being the Ender dragon drops elytra to the player that deals the killing blow

-The server is intended to be community driven, in this regard there are no hard rules, but if there is a consensus that your presence on the server makes others experience worse, then you may be removed. This is not an anarchy server.

-I will consider any requests, consensus or concerns brought to my attention, I would like this to be a democratic server with all options heard and considered against the whole, and these founding ideas for the server

-There should be common decency between all members at all times, having respect for one another and in general not being an *******

Interested still? Message me on discord via DM or on this server here: https://discord.com/invite/SM8VUU43

submitted by /u/Wolfdv1
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kacheryzka
Top Bottom