Help Whomever solves the [] error for ItemsAdder gets 10$ in his favourite crypto (can't do paypal due to leaking personal information)

xRMKx117

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

360 XP

Please solve the itemsadder [] error for emojies and you get 10$. feel free to ask as many questions as you want regarding the error, i'll post my data here.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

It will be much easier to understand the issue at hand if you provide some screenshots.

- Screenshots of your in-game problem
- Screenshots of any potential configurations resulting in this error.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Reading that image, it shows you that your fonts.json has incorrect variable data.
It looks like your Ascent value, 45, is higher than the allowed value of 9.

Below is from the official documentation

1.19 clients show ☐ instead of some font images​

This is caused by this Minecraft bug I cannot fix:
https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-253169

Reddit thread:

How to fix?​

It's very easy: you just have to open your CLIENT log (not server log) and find the error about the font shows which what caused other font images to stop loading: reading client log
You have one or more misconfigured images, these are the cause of that problem.

Example of misconfigured png:​

This example pack has a PNG with height higher than the y_position.
Code:
Unable to load font 'minecraft:default' in fonts.json in resourcepack: '260e803a4ce18a1662a5ff9c59f9d758ab1026bb'

com.google.gson.JsonParseException: Ascent 30 higher than height 9

at net.minecraft.class_386$class_387.method_2037(class_386.java:74)

Liked by:

xRMKx117

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

360 XP

went through all png files, no one has higher than 9. that is what i'm supposed to do, right? also i removed all emojies except one which had a 14x9 resolution, with scale set to 7 and y set to 7 and did not work as well. this solution is also something that i found, even on itemsadder wiki, but it didn't solve my issue

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

went through all png files, no one has higher than 9. that is what i'm supposed to do, right? also i removed all emojies except one which had a 14x9 resolution, with scale set to 7 and y set to 7 and did not work as well. this solution is also something that i found, even on itemsadder wiki, but it didn't solve my issue
I personally haven't used ItemsAdder in a long time, so I'm not familiar with the configuration currently.
I remember you need to set json data for your symbols, right? Corresponding Unicode characters which replace with your image content.

It's saying that your configuration of the fonts file is showing either the ascent value or image content is being displayed improperly.

Liked by:

xRMKx117

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

360 XP

100% agreed, but in the resource pack there is no fonts.json and in the itemsadder mod folder, there is no error in the config files

Liked by:

xRMKx117

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

360 XP

i did a brand new installation of itemsadder, with only one emote to test. same issue. so it's from the plugin. no idea how to fix

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

220 XP

i did a brand new installation of itemsadder, with only one emote to test. same issue. so it's from the plugin. no idea how to fix
try setting the placeholder like this %img_admin% and if that doesn't work, there is problem somewhere and it seems like the plugin isn't loading textures

Liked by:

xRMKx117

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

360 XP

try setting the placeholder like this %img_admin% and if that doesn't work, there is problem somewhere and it seems like the plugin isn't loading textures
where do i setup the placeholder? inside CMI?

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

220 XP

where do i setup the placeholder? inside CMI?
you need to have config for the ranks and textures and in the config u setup the placeholders, there should be a tutorial somewhere on the itemsadder addons page, when u setup those things you should just go in ur server type /iareload then when it finishes /iazip and then it should work

Liked by:

xRMKx117

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

360 XP

you do the placeholder thingy with : : in ia, ex:

:smiley : will do a smiley face. but in my game it replaces it to []

it can see there is a picture there, but the replacement is bugged

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

220 XP

you do the placeholder thingy with : : in ia, ex:

:smiley : will do a smiley face. but in my game it replaces it to []

it can see there is a picture there, but the replacement is bugged
there must be a problem with the directories, i actually think there is literally a tutorial for that issue on ia wiki, you should look on wiki, i mean there is everything there

Liked by:

xRMKx117

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

360 XP

solved. i found the bug myself so no need to pay anyone :D

missing files from jar unzipping. Fate, upload a better file if you can, please. Talked with Envoia already.

No idea if nulling it removes some stuff from it

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

220 XP

missing files from jar unzipping. Fate, upload a better file if you can, please. Talked with Envoia already.

That's nice, to be honest I just wanted to help you out, glad you fixed that error :D

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Do you mind sending me a message about this?
Thank you!

--EDIT--

I've spoken with Envoia about it and I'll make sure it's not an issue in the future. (y)

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

180 XP

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casperhs
Top Bottom