Question What's Your Favorite Game of 2023?

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

Now that 2023 has come to an end and its officially 2024 I have some free time at the moment and realized:
I spent majority of last year sticking to the same 2-3 games and I'm interested in trying more games this year.

What's your favorite games you played in 2023?
They don't necessarily have to be released in 2023; just games you found enjoyable and worth the time!

Last edited:
Liked by:

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

I suppose I'll start off!

Resident Evil 4 - Remake
This game was one of the first new games I played at the start of the year and interestingly some random addict downtown after I got out of the cinema (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3) recommended it to me and my friend when they continuously followed us repeatedly stating they needed to borrow a charger.

ss_ab807f8ad9e968a620777caf483cb6020367b9ee.1920x1080.jpg

Immediately after playing I was hooked with the franchise and went back to play the remake of Resident Evil 3 and RE:8. I really enjoyed all three of the games I tried and would recommend it to anyone.

Starfield
I went into this game with probably a little higher expectation than I should've; but being a long time Fallout fan, I don't think there was any universe I wouldn't of enjoyed this game.

starfield-image.jpg

Starfield has gotten a lot of hate for not really innovating in any ways (I completely agree) however, if you enjoy traditional Bethesda Game Studios experiences you'll enjoy Starfield.

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SparkSan
Top Bottom