Help Discussion What add-on was this?

Does your thread contain support requests?

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

10 XP

In mostly xenforo server, I have noticed that when we download something, that file contains information about there website, there social links even that username with there id of xenforo like
upendra.xxxxx in rar or zip file comment section. Is that add-on or something?? That's what i want to know. Also spigot also do that they change %__USER__% to actual user id how can it possible..

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

In mostly xenforo server, I have noticed that when we download something, that file contains information about there website, there social links even that username with there id of xenforo like
upendra.xxxxx in rar or zip file comment section. Is that add-on or something?? That's what i want to know. Also spigot also do that they change %__USER__% to actual user id how can it possible..
First question:
We actually developed a system that a lot of them use. We sell it to private users who want to inject user information into their archives.
We call it RMcontrol. You can let me know if you'd like more information on this add-on we've created for others.

Second question:
Changing the identifiers in the plugins isn't too hard. We have a guide available for it here:
Post automatically merged:

We have some information posted here for the add-on information:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

140 XP

First question:
We actually developed a system that a lot of them use. We sell it to private users who want to inject user information into their archives.
We call it RMcontrol. You can let me know if you'd like more information on this add-on we've created for others.

Second question:
Changing the identifiers in the plugins isn't too hard. We have a guide available for it here:
Post automatically merged:

We have some information posted here for the add-on information:

Hello, I am very interested in what you have explained about RMcontrol could you contact me in private please.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thelayz14
Top Bottom