FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I hope this post finds you well and safe. Today I'm sharing some concerning discoveries regarding FlameCord, an anti-bot solution that many of us have trusted to protect our servers. My intention is not to cause panic but to inform and urge caution for the well-being of our community.

Recently, it has come to light that FlameCord may be involved in practices that compromise its integrity and the safety of its users. From engaging in deceitful activities to embedding potentially harmful content, the risks associated with continuing its use are too significant to ignore.

Evidence gathered from personal experiences and detailed investigations points towards FlameCord being a dangerous tool that could endanger your data, privacy, and the overall Minecraft experience. Such findings are alarming, considering the trust we place in tools to safeguard our servers.

In light of these revelations, I strongly advise against the use of FlameCord. It is crucial for us to prioritize our safety and look for alternative solutions that ensure the security of our servers without compromising our values or exposing us to harm.

I encourage you to research, ask questions, and engage in discussions about secure and ethical anti-bot measures.

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

Things like this are the exact reason I like this forum so much. Thanks for warning everyone and for the PSA!

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Things like this are the exact reason I like this forum so much. Thanks for warning everyone and for the PSA!
No problem! I'm doing more security reconnaissance and will post more when I do.

X404X

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

315 XP

But unfortunately, there is no other alternative to FlameCord, free fork like MangoCord is also outdated and doesn’t support the newer clients.

I recommend using XCord or NullCord.
NullCord is the best because they have a very cool in-game item frame built-in capcha system, instead of dropping a URL for users to enter manually like bot sentry. <3

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

But unfortunately, there is no other alternative to FlameCord, free fork like MangoCord is also outdated and doesn’t support the newer clients.

I recommend using XCord or NullCord.
NullCord is the best because they have a very cool in-game item frame built-in capcha system, instead of dropping a URL for users to enter manually like bot sentry. <3
I also would recommend using NullCord over the abomination of what's called FlameCord, or should I say "FlameMalware"...

Liked by:

shadeemry

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

350 XP

I Practice info sec in my job, what are the details of this? I can submit it after verification and have most virus scanners pick up on it.

Jimmy

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

905 XP

Confused bitwin xcord and nullcordx

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member