[Synapse-Themes] OGU/FLIPD Replica for XenForo (Experimental)

[Synapse-Themes] OGU/FLIPD Replica for XenForo (Experimental) 1.4.6
A replicated theme flipd/ogu theme for XenForo

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

250 XP

splicho submitted a new resource:

[Synapse-Themes] OGU/FLIPD Replica for XenForo (Experimental) - A replicated theme flipd/ogu theme for XenForo

Given that my theme has been shared on other forums without authorization, I've decided to release it here. This theme is designed for users who are comfortable with XenForo theme development, as it is not the latest version.

Notable Points:
  • While the theme has a few minor issues, they should be straightforward to resolve if you're experienced in theme development.
  • Please note that I won't be offering support or assistance with theme setup, as this is a free release...

Read more about this resource...

Frawg

Nulled Expert

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,085 XP

Thank you for sharing! I was looking at your store a few days ago real high quality work! It's very possible I'll end up using one of your templates in the future if I have any ideas for a forum / market.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

why profile page is not display
on pages members/1/
You can read the resource overview and it'll explain exactly what is going wrong. You need to install some requirements in order for smooth operation/experience.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for sharing! I was looking at your store a few days ago real high quality work! It's very possible I'll end up using one of your templates in the future if I have any ideas for a forum / market.
I very much agree. Splicho does great, professional work.
Synapse-themes has the highest quality custom themes and add-ons for XenForo 2 available in the current market.

You're welcome for the backlink ❤️

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

250 XP

why profile page is not display
on pages members/1/
It is because the member_view template is calling for addon dependencies, such as awards, credits etc.. You'd need to install these addons in order to load this page.

Anytime again mister, would love to help you out :)

You can read the resource overview and it'll explain exactly what is going wrong. You need to install some requirements in order for smooth operation/experience.
Post automatically merged:

I very much agree. splicho and the team do professional work. Synapse-themes has the highest quality custom themes and add-ons for XenForo 2 available in the current market.

You're welcome for the backlink ❤️

You are truly awesome, thank you so much!

akukaren

User Suspended

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

185 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
It is because the member_view template is calling for addon dependencies, such as awards, credits etc.. You'd need to install these addons in order to load this page.

Anytime again mister, would love to help you out :)

You are truly awesome, thank you so much!
do you have discord?

, so it's better to talk on discord, maybe here it takes you a long time to read because you're not always online

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustafaylmz2
Top Bottom