Survival Nature | Custom Generation (ESPAÑOL)

Survival Nature | Custom Generation (ESPAÑOL) v5.0.1
Cheap survival setup with a lot of features, constant updates & fast support.

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

310 XP

Builtbybit Leak submitted a new resource:

Survival Nature | Custom Generation (ESPAÑOL) - Cheap survival setup with a lot of features for only $15.99, constant updates & fast support.

• verymessy2.png
LpumumI.png

TEST SERVER: soon
N7IPYXK.png

56d64eO.jpg

OXnWu46.png

ORfP9Ig.jpg

[IMG...

Read more about this resource...

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Builtbybit Leak,
I've reuploaded the resource, replaced your VT link and cleaned up the post.
In the future, you don't need to use the external URL unless your file is above 350MB. You can choose to use it if you'd like.

Keep in mind that our protections will not apply when using third-party hosting services such as Mega and Mediafire.
Your file may or may not be approved based on the scan being performed now.

Liked by:

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

310 XP

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Analyst Log​

Original Upload (Builtbybit Leak)
Your original file upload contained many malicious files, majority being .JAR java related issues.

Here is the VirusTotal scan from the original: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...d5c0d02f7601eb61209820fb15339eb9767/relations

2. Removal of Malicious Plugins​

I've removed, updated and replaced the content which has been deemed potentially malicious. In doing such, I've performed a few more scans as I've cleaned the contents of the zip archive. Many base plugins are infected with what seems to be hostflow.

Here is VT Scan #2: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...5e818a6c28dc5920b65ea4b7a2e583768c6/relations

3. More Cleaning​

I've went ahead and cleaned more files which contained potentially malicious content. Upon doing such, the scan has come back with generic flags and seems to be clean enough and functional.

You can view the final VT scan here: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...48403f8e07af72a8e3c44cd56089ba27cb3/relations

Builtbybit Leak,
You will receive a warning with this post. Malicious content is not allowed and will be analyzed and cleaned by our team. Remember to view the content you upload and make sure you're not putting members in potentially harmful situations.

You will not receive another warning, rather you will be suspended the next time we find malicious content from you. I'm sure you didn't do this intentionally, though I'd recommend going through your recently shared content before our File Analysts do. ;)

Damian312

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

540 XP

Its missing resourcepack, anyone have it?

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kajsi
Top Bottom