Support on aquaticcrate

yenthe1231

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

275 XP

Hello,

I have a questiong about aquaticcrates and was hoping someone would be able to answser it here.
How do you add more pages to aquaticcrates. Im trying to see it and check their entire wiki but there is no information to be found about how to add another page.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Unfortunately, I won't be much help. I don't use AquaticCrates very often, if at all.
Sorry! :(

Liked by:

yenthe1231

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

275 XP

No problem at all. Thanks alot for the reaction. Its a huge pain the config is easy but adding another page... what a hell it has been trying it for 2 days now without succes. I tryed the sneaky way of asking in the discord but yea had to buy first before getting a answer. He only said its possible so thats a small chance of hope haha. But the wiki of them sadly does not offer any information about a second page

If i do figur out ill def post it here so it could help others !

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

No problem at all. Thanks alot for the reaction. Its a huge pain the config is easy but adding another page... what a hell it has been trying it for 2 days now without succes. I tryed the sneaky way of asking in the discord but yea had to buy first before getting a answer. He only said its possible so thats a small chance of hope haha. But the wiki of them sadly does not offer any information about a second page

If i do figur out ill def post it here so it could help others !

Dang, yeah that's how they mostly do it these days! Support gate-keeping.
I'll take a look at the config later when I get a chance. Hopefully someone can help before then!

Config work stresses me out sometimes, ha!

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unviewed
Top Bottom