samus2002_BARBARIAN_PACK Doesn't Work

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

145 XP

Hello, I am trying to setup Samus2002's skill packs to my server. I am using original mythic core and model engine. Also I have donloaded mythic mobs, mythic cruicble from this forum. But class system and textures doesn't work. Anyone can help me? I choosed the class barbarian but in game whenever I type /class it goes to default class select menu. I can't see skils and attiribitues.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hello, I am trying to setup Samus2002's skill packs to my server. I am using original mythic core and model engine. Also I have donloaded mythic mobs, mythic cruicble from this forum. But class system and textures doesn't work. Anyone can help me? I choosed the class barbarian but in game whenever I type /class it goes to default class select menu. I can't see skils and attiribitues.
It's hard to determine whats going wrong without seeing some sort of file structure for your MMO plugins and Model Engine plugin.

Make sure you placed the model textures and configs correctly, do /Meg reload and restart your server.

Make sure you're using the correct texture pack if not automatically.

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TerraPlayer3201
Top Bottom