Resources didnt download but 2 daily downloads used

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

185 XP

I downlaoded 2 resources and instead of downloading it opened a new NF tab at the homepage. It also took 2 of my daily downloads?

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Please provide me the names of the resources you downloaded, or attempted to download. This is a very rare case as no other reports of this have been sent.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Anytime, no rush! :)
It doesn't look like this is a problem that should occur often, if at all. Redirecting to our main page is expected at 0 downloads.
I will continue to monitor this specific situation.

bammeh Please let me know if you run into this issue again in the future.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

185 XP

It doesn't look like this is a problem that should occur often, if at all. Redirecting to our main page is expected at 0 downloads.
I will continue to monitor this specific situation.

bammeh Please let me know if you run into this issue again in the future.
Thank you! Not sure why it registered it as 0 when I had 2, but could have been me having multiple tabs open? I'm not sure, I'll let you know if it happens again!

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

185 XP

FateKid it just happened again.

I havent downloaded anything today except for https://nullforums.net/resources/elitecreatures-prison-furniture-volume-1.5297/ I then ctrl+click to open the following resources in the new tab and it says I have 0 downloads left. I only downloaded 1 item?

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I havent downloaded anything today except for https://nullforums.net/resources/elitecreatures-prison-furniture-volume-1.5297/ I then ctrl+click to open the following resources in the new tab and it says I have 0 downloads left. I only downloaded 1 item?

1. Did you have 2 downloads in your counter? - Does your counter show 0 left currently?
2. Can you provide me a screenshot of the resource page? It will help me see from your point of view.

Thanks!

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

You need to make your introduction thread here
along with connecting your Discord account here in order to receive more downloads for free.

Registered (non-validated) members do not have extra daily downloads.
Let me know if these steps fix your problem.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

185 XP

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwtrixz
Top Bottom