CLOSED Ragnaros's Bonus Bonanza

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Ragnaros

Forums Assistant

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

Ending Date
Feb 21, 2024
1st Place Rewards
$25 Minecraft Resource of the most popular vote for all of NF to enjoy
2nd Place Rewards
$15 Minecraft Resource of the most popular vote for all of NF to enjoy
3rd Place Rewards
10$ Minecraft Resource of the most popular vote for all of NF to enjoy
Giveaway Requirements
  1. Requires a Reply
  2. Member For >1 Month
Hello lovely nullforums community I will be running a vote for the most popular minecraft resource

1) 25$ Category can be any minecraft resource in the up to and including $25 range which ever resource.
Gets the most votes in this category by the close of the giveaway will be purchased and uploaded to null forums for all to enjoy

2 15$ Category can be any minecraft resource in the up to and including $15 range which ever resource.
Gets the most votes in this category by the close of the giveaway will be purchased and uploaded to null forums for all to enjoy

3 10$ Category can be any minecraft resource in the up to and including $10 range which ever resource.

so let's get voting and i can't wait to see the results of what the community would love to see added to the awesome site that is
NullForums

Ragnaros

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Great giveaway event! I'm excited to see which assets are chosen!
Let the replies begin!

Thank you Ragnaros for your generosity. It's members like you that keep the NullForums community way above the others ;)
Make sure to give Ragnaros a warm thank you for their kindness! It's not often you see dedicated members like this.

P.S - Just to make sure I understand correctly, are we suppose to leave x3 vote assets in our response?
Make sure to inform the users on what is required for entry! Good luck to everyone!

Make It Rain Money GIF by Austin Mahone

Ragnaros

Forums Assistant

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

Great giveaway event! I'm excited to see which assets are chosen!
Let the replies begin!

Thank you Ragnaros for your generosity. It's members like you that keep the NullForums community way above the others ;)
Make sure to give Ragnaros a warm thank you for their kindness! It's not often you see dedicated members like this.

P.S - Just to make sure I understand correctly, are we suppose to leave x3 vote assets in our response?
Make sure to inform the users on what is required for entry! Good luck to everyone!

Make It Rain Money GIF by Austin Mahone

yes you can vote in each of the category's and the total number of votes per category will be what's chosen at the end of the give away :) that all members will benefit from

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

Uhh, am i supposed to put in the resource link here? So if it gets upvotes, it will be choosen and leaked?

Ragnaros

Forums Assistant

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

Uhh, am i supposed to put in the resource link here? So if it gets upvotes, it will be choosen and leaked?

you can do either that or just name the resources you'd like in each of the category's and which ever resource has the most requests or likes will be chosen :)

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Yes. I believe you are to list the item name and information.

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

Ok then it is time for me to post the resource I have been bumping for over 60 days at https://nullforums.net/threads/lifesteal-pre-made-setup.21549 here.

Name of the resource: LIFESTEAL - High Quality Lifesteal Setup
Link: https://builtbybit.com/resources/lifesteal-high-quality-lifesteal-setup.29932 or https://polymart.org/resource/lifesteal-high-quality.4505
Price: $24.99 (just perfect for the first category)
Why it should be voted for: It's an amazing Java & Bedrock CrossPlay Lifesteal Server Setup i have seen containing unique & awesome features like Leveling(21 hard to obtain levels, requires both playtime & votes to level up, encouraging player to play & vote more. Voting will help the server grow, and playing would well...increase player activity obviously), Welcome UI on join, Textured Announcements(in chat), Dragon & Envoy events, Deadly Disasters(A world is boring without natural disasters!), Mythical Mobs(Custom Mobs)(With Custom Textured Dialogues in chat), Server Tutorial(will help the player know about the good amount of feature the setup provides), Cosmetics(5 Types of Cosmetics, Particles, Pets, Hats, Death Effects and Music.), Custom GUI Menus Textures, Custom Enchantments(Total of 67), Custom Rank Textures(luckperm ranks), Custom Crate Models and at the last but not the least, it comes with custom BEDROCK resource pack support. I could only find 2-3 server setups that have limited custom BEDROCK texture pack support, this is one of them.

Please visit the original resource website for more information about the plugin.

This server setup has so many features that you can just take some part of it, put it on your server and it would be a new feature on your server and the feature would be worth few bucks(not 24.99$).

download (10).png

Last edited:

larissagumer55

Forums Assistant

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,135 XP

this model is beautiful and very attractive

Price: $25

or

2 beautiful and very attractive models that are not yet on this forum I would very much like them to be here, and I vote for them, sorry if I didn't vote correctly I'm lost

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

For the 10$ price category, this resource costs 7.99$!

This resource(config) will boost player retention which will help servers grow by increasing daily player activity! NullForums also has low amount of plugin configs so this resource would be nice to have. Visit the original resource website for more information. Vote for this resource by clicking the like button on this message.(I will give you virtual cookie for voting🍪 ...oh you don't like cookie? Here take chocolate🍫 or...🍕pizza!)
daily_banner_showcase.png

Last edited:

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

For the 15$ price category, This logging tool helps seeing what is going on in the mc server from discord easier! Can be applied to nearly any server i believe.

THIS RESOURCE HAS LICENSING SYSTEM I BELIEVE, BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK IF FOR LEAKING PURPOSES AS YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO LEAK IT!

Status
This content is read-only, or is not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordSoul
Top Bottom