Postbit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

220 XP

Hello, i am looking for postbit like on this images. I never seen that beautifull postbit in xenforo2, So any1 can help me to make it ?
1711606963818.png

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hello, i am looking for postbit like on this images. I never seen that beautifull postbit in xenforo2, So any1 can help me to make it ?
View attachment 36386
Recreating this sidebar is pretty straightforward for a frontend developer to make. I'd speak with splicho. Seems that their work might align with what you're looking for.

To give you some direction, check your message_macros, conversation_message_macros, and post_macros templates. You'll do majority of your customization there and style it in a new template, or existing extra.less template.

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

220 XP

I wanna learn how to developers make a good systems but its like hard i am complety with IPS skills then xenforo because i am noob :(
can u share ? :p

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I wanna learn how to developers make a good systems but its like hard i am complety with IPS skills then xenforo because i am noob :(
You need to learn HTML, CSS, and some libraries like Bootstrap and TailwindCSS for beginners. Dive deeper into complex CSS animations with keyframing, pseudo element classes, and you'll figure it out soon enough.
If you're interested in making custom solutions and more backend development, learn PHP and Javascript for this.

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Well first of all I didn't make this postbit, i replicated kingz.

However, I did something similar, an altered version of it.
1711655789922.png
1711655842020.png

As you see both are almost the same, just slightly differences. However, as FateKid already stated, it's rather hard to do it on yourself as a beginner since there are like zero tutorials out there that covers XenForo Theme development.

It is beneficial though, to have already fundamental frontend experience, specifically (HTML+CSS), and then on top you'll need to know XenForo syntax, for conditional statements.

I'll upload my OGU/FLIPD Replica here, so you can take a look and check how it was made, then you can study and build something off of that.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Well first of all I didn't make this postbit, i replicated kingz.

However, I did something similar, an altered version of it.
View attachment 36438
View attachment 36439

As you see both are almost the same, just slightly differences. However, as FateKid already stated, it's rather hard to do it on yourself as a beginner since there are like zero tutorials out there that covers XenForo Theme development.

It is beneficial though, to have already fundamental frontend experience, specifically (HTML+CSS), and then on top you'll need to know XenForo syntax, for conditional statements.

I'll upload my OGU/FLIPD Replica here, so you can take a look and check how it was made, then you can study and build something off of that.
Thanks for sharing your OGU theme. I'm sure a lot of members will find some benefit from it.
splicho couldn't have said it better. Learn HTML, CSS, and XenForo templating and you'll be all set.

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

220 XP

Thanks guys for replica but i uploaded and its page with forums no postbit's and profile's

Liked by:

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Thanks guys for replica but i uploaded and its page with forums no postbit's and profile's
It is because you are missing some of the addons that are required to run this theme. I forgot to add the complete addon list, i'll update the resource with more info.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

If you'd read the actual resource post, you'd see you need to make sure you have a few add-ons installed.
Read the specific errors from your AdminCP and you'll have a pretty good idea of what is going wrong in your scenario.

splicho

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Thanks for sharing your OGU theme. I'm sure a lot of members will find some benefit from it.
splicho couldn't have said it better. Learn HTML, CSS, and XenForo templating and you'll be all set.
You are welcome

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ST4R
Top Bottom