Need help upgrading from older nulled ips to most current one available.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

175 XP

Hello Guys,

I need help upgrading from my old nulled version of IPS to the most current nulled version.

I have been running into major problems with my current version due to it being outdated.

If anybody can help me with this please let me know.

Thank You in Advance

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hello Guys,

I need help upgrading from my old nulled version of IPS to the most current nulled version.

I have been running into major problems with my current version due to it being outdated.

If anybody can help me with this please let me know.

Thank You in Advance
Are you offering an installation price? Or looking for free assistance?
I'm sure someone can help for the right price :)

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

175 XP

I'm open to taking quotes

Last edited:
Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

175 XP

Are you offering an installation price? Or looking for free assistance?
I'm sure someone can help for the right price :)
I would be willing to pay depending on how much. I'm open to taking a quote

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I would be willing to pay depending on how much. I'm open to taking a quote
What exactly do you need to be migrated? An entire website, something new, or a large-scale move?

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

175 XP

What exactly do you need to be migrated? An entire website, something new, or a large-scale move?
What I have: Small website (10 members or so) running an older version of IPS Community Suite Nulled from the now defunct Invision-Virus forums.

Site is hosted with: shinjiru

About a month or so ago I started having errors come up, so I contacted support at shinjiru and they tried a few things but ultimately came back with
"Based on error log, there were issues with your Request.php in folder request.
In line 117, 'get_magic_quotes_gpc() function, which has been deprecated and removed as of PHP 7.4.
Kindly replace or update the script to fix this issues."

After they told me that, I decided to use JetBackup 5 in the Cpanel to restore the Home Directory to an earlier date and somehow that got rid of the errors and I was able to proceed for the post couple of months.

Yesterday out of nowhere I started getting this error:
[[Template membertools/front/menu/member is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]

also an error where if I click on any member's profile it will not load and says "A configuration or server error".

I've spent the all day today trying various things or fixes but no luck. I've now decided well maybe if I do like shinjiru support suggested and upgrade to a newer version of IPS I will be fine.

Now it's been a couple of years since I've had to mess with uploading stuff via FTP and upgrading the software but I connected to the site via FTP and uploaded the latest version of IPS that I got from this site. After uploading all files to the public directory I went to https://www.mysite.com/admin/upgrade but was met with a Server 500 Internal Error. At this point I couldn't even visit the site at all, so I used jetbackup 5 and restored Home Directory just to get what I had back.

Not sure why I couldn't upgrade (I'm sure I did something wrong) but I feel like the latest nulled version of IPS would fix all these issues as it would work with the latest version of PHP that shinjiru upgraded to. (?)

Also I'm not against migrating away from IPS and moving to another forum software I just don't want to lose anything.

Last edited:
Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pransky
Top Bottom