Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

1685351081487.png

I've made a few minecraft themed titles, but how do you add a texture like that in adobe photoshop?

Attachments

• 1685350612809.png
    1685350612809.png
    549.7 KB · Views: 5
Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Are you specifically asking about the stone and green pattern material on the lettering?

Liked by:

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

It looks to be either a material overlay, or pixel drawn. Probably either Illustrator or Photoshop for multiple different parts.
Websites that claim to make these never work the same - I'd recommend learning both Illustrator and Photoshop to make these.

You can easily make the borders in Photoshop, then just overlay and perspective warp the material overlay layer and mess with the blend modes for better implementation.

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

It looks to be either a material overlay, or pixel drawn. Probably either Illustrator or Photoshop for multiple different parts.
Websites that claim to make these never work the same - I'd recommend learning both Illustrator and Photoshop to make these.
Hmm probably, I'm assuming they made it pixel drawn now that you've mentioned it, thanks!!
Like you just put some pixels down and use gradient overlay and other filters to make it look like those single color pixels have more shadings I guess

AND YOU ARE So right, websites that claim to make these look so much worse, I've tried using lots just because I didn't want to bother to open photoshop or illustrator and they never work.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hmm probably, I'm assuming they made it pixel drawn now that you've mentioned it, thanks!!
Like you just put some pixels down and use gradient overlay and other filters to make it look like those single color pixels have more shadings I guess

AND YOU ARE So right, websites that claim to make these look so much worse, I've tried using lots just because I didn't want to bother to open photoshop or illustrator and they never work.
Making this in a pixel editor is probably yhe easiest way, although the quality and style leads me to believe it's done in Adobe suite.

I'll try and make a template which I can attach here so you can use it to make lettertype minecraft block fonts.

Do you prefer Photoshop or Illustrator?
Post automatically merged:

This seems like a decent template to start with. Of course, you can make duplicates of the text folders to add more text like the image above, or just use a full sentence.

Play around with the style and layering! Seems to produce what you're looking for, just add color overlays and such.

Attachments

• minecraft-text-effect.zip
    25.1 MB · Views: 9

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

205 XP

if u want only this text and the models ... upload this to remove.bg and then download and paste to photoshop

Liked by:

notgabry

New Recruit

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

560 XP

nice im gonna add this to my server

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads