MaiksMC says hello

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

Hello, my name is MaiksMC. I'm a starting content creator(Youtuber), Starting streamer(Twitch), (Re)Starting server owner, Small plugin developer, and a dad. This is all under my brand MaiksMC (MMC for sort) and I'm looking to build a unique Minecraft network that has it all. This is not to make a profit but out of the love for the game. I have tried to build a network before under a foundation but burned out because I was trying to build 8 unique servers at the same time. Now I'm taking it slow and I'm going to build one server at a time. I have some unusual ideas to make this concept come to life and I will build the plugins to fill in the gaps of what is currently possible myself.

Today I have built a Velocity plugin that makes it possible to stop and restart velocity from the crafty controller interface. I'm willing to share the plugin if anyone is interested. So please don't hesitate to let me know if you are interested.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Welcome to the community, MaiksMC!
Definitely give our resource section a full look-over. You might be surprised to find we have everything!

-- You can earn premium by sharing your own resources, engaging around the site and more!

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bre4d77
Top Bottom