Igarashi_tomo

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

260 XP

hey, i am looking for both javascript devs and skript devs for my new server

why you should join the team?
i think that my server have potential just dont have the people required for it, i have a lot of ideas but just missing staff so if your down to participate im more than happy to accept

requirements
must have at least some degree of knowledge of coding, for me i have been skripting for 2+ years but i almost forgot everything because of val :p
if your interested i will send you the discord invite and i look forward to looking with everyone that applies :D

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

hey, i am looking for both javascript devs and skript devs for my new server

why you should join the team?
i think that my server have potential just dont have the people required for it, i have a lot of ideas but just missing staff so if your down to participate im more than happy to accept

requirements
must have at least some degree of knowledge of coding, for me i have been skripting for 2+ years but i almost forgot everything because of val :p
if your interested i will send you the discord invite and i look forward to looking with everyone that applies :D

I'm sure people will want to know a bit more about what you're looking for :)
Personally, I take on jobs and join teams if I have a clear understanding of what's needed from me, or my partnership roles within the system itself.

Sounds like you've got something cooking, so let's hear a bit more about what exactly you are looking for in regard to needing Javascript and Skript developers!

Liked by:

notgabry

New Recruit

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

560 XP

a friend of mine is interested

Liked by:

Status

Resources

Bits Credits