Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

Resource Type
Minecraft Server Setup
Resource Link (URL)
https://builtbybit.com/resources/lifesteal-high-quality-lifesteal-setup.29932 or https://polymart.org/resource/lifesteal-high-quality.4505
Resource Price
$24.99
Resource Version
v1.3
(I am posting a new resource request for this resource in hopes of being able to convince more people (increasing chances of someone leaking it). There is another resource request for this resource which I have bumped for 69 Days (yes, I really decided to stop at the funny number instead of like 50 or 100 number)(I won't be bumping that resource request anymore), but it is not very convincing. the author of that resource request didn't add any good description to it and he did not even use the correct post title for it, people won't know which lifesteal setup it is exactly when looking at the title only but now they will know. Link of the other/original resource request: https://nullforums.net/threads/lifesteal-pre-made-setup.21549) (mods, please do not delete this resource request. It is an duplicate for a good reason, an exception can be made👉👈)

Why should the NullForums staff or community members provide this resource: It is an amazing Java & Bedrock CrossPlay Lifesteal Server Setup i have seen containing unique & awesome features like Leveling(21 hard to obtain levels, requires both playtime & votes to level up, encouraging player to play & vote more. Voting will help the server grow, and playing would well...increase player activity obviously), Welcome UI on join, Textured Announcements(in chat), Dragon & Envoy events, Deadly Disasters(A world is boring without natural disasters!), Mythical Mobs(Custom Mobs)(With Custom Textured Dialogues in chat), Server Tutorial(will help the player know about the good amount of feature the setup provides), Cosmetics(5 Types of Cosmetics, Particles, Pets, Hats, Death Effects and Music.), Custom GUI Menus Textures, Custom Enchantments(Total of 67), Custom Rank Textures(luckperm ranks), Custom Crate Models and at the last but not the least, it comes with custom BEDROCK resource pack support. I could only find 2-3 server setups that have limited custom BEDROCK texture pack support, this is one of them.

Please visit the original resource website for more information about the plugin.

This server setup has so many features that you can just take some part of it, put it on your server and it would be a new feature on your server and the feature would be worth few bucks(not 24.99$).

(I will be editing this message overtime whenever I have something in mind to add into it to convince more people into liking it.)

If you like this resource, please like(your like counts as a vote) this post or reply with +1/bump it so it can have higher chances of being leaked/getting accepted by staff). (I will give you 1 virtual cookie if you like this 🍪...oh you don't like cookie? Here take chocolate🍫 or...🍕pizza!)

Last edited:
Liked by:

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

Day 88 of Bumping

Upvote 0
Liked by: