FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

LeakEasy Logo.pngLeakEasy is a multi-purpose tool that makes removing injected information from other leaking websites easy! Using this application will successfully remove any injected files, user information, nonce, or generated content from competition JAR files.

Since most of the leaking community is toxic and never plays by the rules, it's time to show them that using simple text-based injection will never work. Since most competitors cannot create their own or cannot afford to pay someone to make an anti-piracy bytecode management interface, then they will have to deal with removal software such as this.

Currently supporting removal of injections from the following websites (possibly more, they're all using the same shit injection system 🤡):
  • Black - Minecraft
  • Spigot Unlocked
  • Dragonode
  • GLeaks
  • Mined

48e1cbc67b5040fafedf47f74a67e047.png

Introduction​

A lot of other forums have decided to inject multiple different types of information into your downloaded files, including your email, username, and other nonce or generated information. If you're uploading something from a competitor, we recommend running this on their jars before sharing them anywhere.

I know the competitors are reading this... and most likely using this as well. Enjoy. That's what it's made for.

Using this program will remove the following information from .JAR files
  • .classpaths files
  • .projects files
  • .info
  • # comment injected information from .yml files
  • garbage MANIFEST files
  • garbage JSON files
  • unnecessary VERSION folder
Using this program will remove the following information from.ZIP files
  • garbage JSON files

Last edited:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

you know I really remove them by opening in winrar but from now i got this application and its save lot much times 🤭🤭
I'm glad to hear someone is getting some value out of it!
I'll be implementing new stuff and changes once they decide to "fix" my code that removes their stuff.

IOxyz

User Suspended

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

245 XP

Member suspended from NullForums
Can't use at all

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

185 XP

Hello, how would one get access to this? Id like to see if I can add any plugins to the site.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hello, how would one get access to this? Id like to see if I can add any plugins to the site.
Depending on which type of content you're talking about, LeakEasy only removes identifiers added by third party sites such as BMC, Dragonode, GLeaks, etc.

I'm working on a full solution for Polymart, BYB, SpigotMC, etc.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

185 XP

Depending on which type of content you're talking about, LeakEasy only removes identifiers added by third party sites such as BMC, Dragonode, GLeaks, etc.

I'm working on a full solution for Polymart, BYB, SpigotMC, etc.
Sorry, I meant where do I download LeakEazy so I can use it?

Liked by:

Jimmy

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

905 XP

Temporary removed Fate is still working on it. Coming soon with new UI and new features
I get an error of "The requested resource could not be found.". Maybe it's locked behind a status, level,or post amount or something?

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Awesome, thanks so much for the info :)
No problem!
LeakEasy has now also been incorporated into our upload process. This makes it easy for anyone to provide content from any site, removing their injected information automatically. No need to worry about those pesky injections from other sites on our website anymore!

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

No problem!
LeakEasy has now also been incorporated into our upload process. This makes it easy for anyone to provide content from any site, removing their injected information automatically. No need to worry about those pesky injections from other sites on our website anymore!
"This makes it easy for anyone to provide content from any site"
Does that mean we are allowed to post content from other leak websites? 🤨

Liked by:

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

"This makes it easy for anyone to provide content from any site"
Does that mean we are allowed to post content from other leak websites? 🤨
Already got my answer in shoutbox. It is allowed

Liked by:

Pumpkin

New Recruit

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

545 XP

FateKid you misspelled "multi-purpose" in first line of the post

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

100 XP

View attachment 24546LeakEasy is a multi-purpose tool that makes removing injected information from other leaking websites easy! Using this application will successfully remove any injected files, user information, nonce, or generated content from competition JAR files.

Since most of the leaking community is toxic and never plays by the rules, it's time to show them that using simple text-based injection will never work. Since most competitors cannot create their own or cannot afford to pay someone to make an anti-piracy bytecode management interface, then they will have to deal with removal software such as this.

Currently supporting removal of injections from the following websites (possibly more, they're all using the same shit injection system 🤡):
  • Black - Minecraft
  • Spigot Unlocked
  • Dragonode
  • GLeaks
  • Mined

View attachment 24545

Introduction​

A lot of other forums have decided to inject multiple different types of information into your downloaded files, including your email, username, and other nonce or generated information. If you're uploading something from a competitor, we recommend running this on their jars before sharing them anywhere.

I know the competitors are reading this... and most likely using this as well. Enjoy. That's what it's made for.

Using this program will remove the following information from .JAR files
  • .classpaths files
  • .projects files
  • .info
  • garbage MANIFEST files
  • garbage JSON files
  • unnecessary VERSION folder
Using this program will remove the following information from.ZIP files
  • garbage JSON files
thank