đź‘‘King Landsđź‘‘ [Vanilla] {Whitelisted} {18+} {SMP} {Dynmap} {Voice Chat} {1.20.6}

/u/KingGlen13

The King Lands is a friendly, small community of survival redstoners and builders who play on the same 24/7 Minecraft world. The world is only a few months old with no plan of resetting.

The server is hosted in New York, but we have players from around the world, with no connection issues. The server runs well, allowing us to have a max render distance of 16.

We have some great people on the server, but we are looking for more members to join us, so that we can have a more active community of players.

I would consider this to be a Vanilla server, but we have added a few simple plugins.

Plugins:

• Dynamic Map http://144.217.150.18:8077/
  • Simple Voice Chat
  • Invisible Item Frames
  • No Enderman Grief (we have this because endermen with blocks don't despawn)

We have some straight forward Rules:

1. 18+
  2. The server is for adults but please refrain from excessive swearing or edginess
  3. No PvP or Griefing/Stealing
  4. No cheats
  5. Be a considerate player. (Replant crops when using farms and do not leave half-trees everywhere, etc.)
  6. No building within 200 blocks of someone's base unless granted permission
  7. All new players must fill out an application. No nepotism
  8. No begging or spamming
  9. No political or religious talk
  10. No harassment or hatred of any kind (Zero Tolerance)

Application:

If you are interested please send me a Reddit DM or add my Discord (KingGlen13). Copy and paste the following application, fill it out and send it to me.

Player Name:

Why you would like to join:

Send a picture of something you have built in game:

submitted by /u/KingGlen13
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member