ItemAdder and Oraxen were installed at the same time on a server, how do I do this on paper?

shadeemry

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

350 XP

How would I accomplish this? I have seen hints of it done on Reddit and other servers but I am clueless about how this works.

Liked by:

Ragnaros

Forums Assistant

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,175 XP

its not really possible since minecraft only supports one resource pack at any time... only way it could be possible is if you run a server network and say server a runs ItemsAdder and server b runs oraxen but that is beyond the scope of your question

Liked by:

shadeemry

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

350 XP

its not really possible since minecraft only supports one resource pack at any time... only way it could be possible is if you run a server network and say server a runs ItemsAdder and server b runs oraxen but that is beyond the scope of your question
is there anyway to run a resource pack merger and have, say Oraxen serve the resource pack?

Liked by:

HIKIaqui

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

265 XP

Why would you want to do this? It doesn't seem to be possible

Liked by:

HIKIaqui

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

265 XP

If it is possible, could be kinda stable and prone to bugs
Really, don't do it if you don't REALLY need it

Liked by:

shadeemry

Newcomer

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

350 XP

oraxen can push combined resource packs easily and merges them as well, items adder does not and will ignore files that are being merged INSTEAD of following the merge order specified in its config.
Post automatically merged:

However, Items adder is needed for ALOT MORE DUNGEONS and furniture packs that are both legacy and new.

Liked by:

bene

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

275 XP

How would I accomplish this? I have seen hints of it done on Reddit and other servers but I am clueless about how this works.
you dont, 2 plugins cant handle your resources at the same time.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

250 XP

I only know 2 ways on how to do this but it not really recommended to use both for good reasons but if you want to still try it you can also do keep in mind that this can give you errors in the console if you don't know what your doing.
i recommended you going to the wiki and seeing what
Compatible and what Not compatible
for both of them
ItemsAdder Compatibility with other plugins: https://itemsadder.devs.beer/compatibility-with-other-plugins
Oraxen Compatibility with other plugins: https://docs.oraxen.com/compatibility/
option 1: resourcepack-hosting
ItemsAdder self hosting link: itemsadder.devs.beer/plugin-usage/resourcepack-hosting
im not to sure about oraxen self hosting because it has problems of it own but if you know how to then here the link
Oraxen custom hosting service: https://docs.oraxen.com/developers/custom-hosting-service
option 2: resourcepack plugins
World Resourcepacks: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/world-resourcepacks.18950/
i think that only two ways really but if you can find other ways then go for it never know what happens if if you don't try right
hope this helps

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Yes, if this is more of what you're trying to do. Use ItemsAdder/Oraxen to generate the packs, but do not use each of their pack hosting options. Then get something like Force Resourcepacks to distribute the packs depending on which client version the player is on.

I can go into further detail if you need help.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

250 XP

Yes, if this is more of what you're trying to do. Use ItemsAdder/Oraxen to generate the packs, but do not use each of their pack hosting options. Then get something like Force Resourcepacks to distribute the packs depending on which client version the player is on.

I can go into further detail if you need help.
it not really for me it just telling them that all ik anyways i don't really use force resourcepacks because there other ways to force them to install it without Force Resourcepacks plugin

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

it not really for me it just telling them that all ik anyways i don't really use force resourcepacks because there other ways to force them to install it without Force Resourcepacks plugin
There definitely are many ways to achieve this. It all depends on what the original end goal is.

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aumador
Top Bottom