FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I think Minecraft is dying slowly , what's your opinion ?
For such a short discussion topic, I'll provide my thoughts.
Minecraft isn't dying, it's changing.

There has been lots of turmoil throughout the community. From internally in the development teams to the players themselves.
I'm not sure it's "dying", rather going through one of it's typical phases.

Now, your thoughts? Carolina_accart

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

150 XP

Yes ; me , I think that since Microsoft bought Mojang, Minecraft has been dying: all they want to do is make money; the proof is that Mojang Studios left the crack version open to Java to make the game user-friendly and attractive (as well as being a marketing strategy).
Now Minecraft is closing in on the Bedrock version, which is virtually unmodifiable and has to be paid for at all costs ...
Thanks for the reply, I'm new to NullForums.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Yes ; me , I think that since Microsoft bought Mojang, Minecraft has been dying: all they want to do is make money; the proof is that Mojang Studios left the crack version open to Java to make the game user-friendly and attractive (as well as being a marketing strategy).
Now Minecraft is closing in on the Bedrock version, which is virtually unmodifiable and has to be paid for at all costs ...
Thanks for the reply, I'm new to NullForums.
I agree with you on this.
Microsoft threw the game into a very weird position, especially with their EULA. I wouldn't say it's dying, but I would say it's going down a path that I do not like.

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnthrefishrma
Top Bottom