Introduction

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

175 XP

Hello guys! Nice builds! I like minecraft, especially the crafting and gathering parts. I'm here to get schematics for building. We have a casual survival server. I'll get some ideas on other people's builds here and make it on our personal server. We all have spent the last 4 months or so learning about communicating using the English language, and how to do it with purpose. As time goes on, with every class meeting, I try to take at least one idea or lesson that I can incorporate into my daily life. Learning can only be useful when applied. For example, when we discussed about the forms of communication. I have always been aware of the voice in my head, but I never knew that it was a form of communication called Intrapersonal Communication. Somehow, I never really considered it as a form of communicating with myself, it was just always there, in my head, talking. Since learning about this, I pondered about how I was communicating with myself. Is it with purpose? Is it well-intentioned? Is it encouraging? Or is it kind? Would I talk to other people the way I talk to myself? I guess learning about that made me put things into perspective.

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franco23kl
Top Bottom