Installing plugins on IPS Nulled

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

So I'm aware that I cannot install plugins directly from my Invision Community administrator panel (Correct me if i'm wrong, myb i'm doing something wrong) as it is Nulled, so I tried downloading plugins from this site or any other alternative but I always get a source code of the plugin and I'm not aware how to package it into .xml file? I'm familiar with some coding but I'd need some help or directions how to as I can't find answers on google/youtube.

For example, I just downloaded "chatbox - 4.3.0" from nulledforums and I got following folders: Data, Extensions, hooks, interface, modules ,setup, sources, tasks, widgets and Application.php file.

Would appriciate if someone can let me know how to convert it to an .xml file to be ready for install.

Tag a Staff Member [OPTIONAL]:

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

You can install the applications from your control panel - IPS Suite just doesn't allow you to use their integrated marketplace for those applications.
Let me know what application you're specifically having troubles with.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

0 XP

You can install the applications from your control panel - IPS Suite just doesn't allow you to use their integrated marketplace for those applications.
Let me know what application you're specifically having troubles with.
I use IPS Forums and I'm trying to install this: https://nullforums.net/resources/chatbox-free.840/ and now I figure it out how to do it but i'm getting "no permission to chat" with
Error code: 2BIMCB101/2

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I use IPS Forums and I'm trying to install this: https://nullforums.net/resources/chatbox-free.840/ and now I figure it out how to do it but i'm getting "no permission to chat" with
Error code: 2BIMCB101/2

Check your user-group permissions, that's my first thoughts around "no permission to chat"
I haven't used IPS in a while, as I find XenForo to be better suited for large-scale community applications.

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joaofeliped
Top Bottom