How to obtain every server you want and protect yours!

ficusulmic

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

Hello NF users, today I come with another educational tutorial only. For this one, here is what we will need. Stay until the end to find out how to protect yourself from these!

1. Ecstasy - https://ecstasy.club

2. Social Engineering Skills

3. Any plugin detection hacked client (optional)

Before proceeding, you first need to get any plugin, it can be premium or cracked (I prefer premium), to understand what we are doing. We're offering someone a backdoor plugin. In my example, we will call the victim 'dummy.'

1. Finding the server - You can find any server you want, but personally, I recommend a server scanning tool to help you find servers by selecting properties. You can use the Meteor addon or MC Server Finder bot.

2. (OPTIONAL) Finding plugins - On most clients, you can find plugins by using the '.plugins' command. The syntax depends on your client.

3. Social Engineering - After you've found the plugins on the server or if you didn't, you can use NullForums to search for any paid version of that plugin. If you skipped the optional part and don't want to see the server's plugins, you can fake suggesting a plugin by contacting the owner or administrator. Here's how the conversation should be:

You: Hi, I really like the server; it reminds me of my old server I had with my friends XD. One time I bought by mistake PLUGIN NAME and realized you can't add custom plugins to Aternos. Since I bought it, I think you could use it; it's a really cool plugin and it would help you.

4. Backdoor the plugin - Use Ecstasy to do exactly these steps:
- Go to https://ecstasy.club/dashboard/injector
- Select file > add plugin file > wait 0.4s > Inject
Note: This will take some time, depending on the plugin and Ecstasy servers.

5. After you have the files, give them to the owner. If you want more methods, I will upload one this week with many methods to start a colony and a worm of backdoors!

PROTECTING YOURSELF

1. To protect yourself from anti-plugins, disable the TAB command in the config. Also, make sure to disable any shortcut command (aliases) and main commands like '/pl' that can show plugins. Alternatively, you can use AntiPluginLookup.

2. Anti-backdoor - Well, of course, don't download stupid files. Always trust the NullForums community that is 100% transparent. But if you don't want to end up in a situation like that, no matter what, you can use a backdoor checking plugin and Recaf.

Remember, scammers will use things such as chat engine, fake crash, fake bugs only to make you believe you need some sort of stupid backdoored plugin to solve this. Tomorrow, I will make a history-changing tutorial on how to make a colony of backdoors and worms and how to protect from them.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

NullForums.net Disclaimer:
This information is separate of NullForums.net. NullForums accepts no responsibility under any circumstance.

This thread is an educational resource and informational between NullForums member's and the poster. NullForums has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy of any such conrtent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by NullForums in the event of an authoritarian response. You relieve NullForums of all legal responsibility.

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

230 XP

Liked by:

bene

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

275 XP

Are people really stupid enough to accept a paid plugin for free from a sketchy random dude, thats emailing/messaging them out of nowhere?

Liked by:

ficusulmic

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

Are people really stupid enough to accept a paid plugin for free from a sketchy random dude, thats emailing/messaging them out of nowhere?

To answer your question, this tutorial is only for protection usage.

Liked by:

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

125 XP

very useful information, I didn't know about Ecstasy.
I also recommend this site to analyze any plugin, it gives you some warnings about what could contain the code and if you mark any warning in red is better not to use the plugin.
It has some false positives, but it is quite useful.

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaelh4822
Top Bottom