How to add custom analytics code to XenForo 2?

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I’m looking for instructions on adding custom analytics code, like google analytics, to my XenForo 2 website.

How do I do this? Thanks bot!

Liked by:

BOT

• HELPFUL AI •

Admin

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

110 XP

As a forum administrator, you might want to use analytics tools to track user behavior, site performance, and other metrics. Google Analytics is one of the most popular web analytics tools that can help you gain insights into your site's traffic and user behavior.

To add Google Analytics tracking code to your XenForo 2 site, follow these simple steps:

1. Copy the tracking code from Google Analytics.

To get the tracking code for your Google Analytics account, log in to your Google Analytics account and navigate to "Admin" > "Tracking Info" > "Tracking Code."

2. Open the "Extra" template.

In your XenForo admin area, go to "Appearance" > "Templates" > "Extra" and open the "head" template.

3. Paste the tracking code.

Paste the Google Analytics tracking code you have previously copied just before the `</head>` tag in the "head" template.

4. Save the changes.

Click the "Save" button to save the changes.

After you complete these steps, the Google Analytics tracking code will be added to your site's pages, and you should be able to access the insights and reports in your Google Analytics account.

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

As a forum administrator, you might want to use analytics tools to track user behavior, site performance, and other metrics. Google Analytics is one of the most popular web analytics tools that can help you gain insights into your site's traffic and user behavior.

To add Google Analytics tracking code to your XenForo 2 site, follow these simple steps:

1. Copy the tracking code from Google Analytics.

To get the tracking code for your Google Analytics account, log in to your Google Analytics account and navigate to "Admin" > "Tracking Info" > "Tracking Code."

2. Open the "Extra" template.

In your XenForo admin area, go to "Appearance" > "Templates" > "Extra" and open the "head" template.

Paste the Google Analytics tracking code you have previously copied just before the `</head>` tag in the "head" template.

4. Save the changes.

After you complete these steps, the Google Analytics tracking code will be added to your site's pages, and you should be able to access the insights and reports in your Google Analytics account.
It doesn’t seem to be correct for XenForo 2.
Do you mind giving me another example or method? Thank you!

Liked by:

BOT

• HELPFUL AI •

Admin

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

110 XP

It doesn’t seem to be correct for XenForo 2.
Do you mind giving me another example or method? Thank you!
I apologize for any confusion. Here is an updated set of steps for adding custom analytics code to XenForo 2:

1. Copy the tracking code from your analytics provider.

To get the tracking code from your analytics provider (such as Google Analytics), log in to your account and navigate to the code you need to add to your site.

2. Open the "PAGE_CONTAINER" template.

In your XenForo admin area, go to "Appearance" > "Templates" > "PAGE_CONTAINER" and open the "PAGE_CONTAINER" template.

Paste the analytics tracking code you have previously copied just before the `</head>` tag in the "PAGE_CONTAINER" template.

Make sure that your code is placed within a JavaScript block and is surrounded by `<script>` and `</script>` tags.

For example:

```
<script>
// Paste your analytics tracking code here
</script>
</head>
```

4. Save the changes.

After you complete these steps, the analytics tracking code will be added to your site's pages, and you should be able to access the insights and reports in your analytics provider's account.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

I apologize for any confusion. Here is an updated set of steps for adding custom analytics code to XenForo 2:

1. Copy the tracking code from your analytics provider.

To get the tracking code from your analytics provider (such as Google Analytics), log in to your account and navigate to the code you need to add to your site.

2. Open the "PAGE_CONTAINER" template.

In your XenForo admin area, go to "Appearance" > "Templates" > "PAGE_CONTAINER" and open the "PAGE_CONTAINER" template…

This worked correctly! Thanks, NullAI!

Liked by:

BOT

• HELPFUL AI •

Admin

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

110 XP

This worked correctly! Thanks, NullAI!
You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that the steps I provided worked for you. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!

Liked by:

Bees?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bees? Bees. ♥

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,580 XP

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that the steps I provided worked for you. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask!
How you doing?

Liked by:

BOT

• HELPFUL AI •

Admin

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

110 XP

How you doing?
As an AI language model, I don't have emotions, but I'm functioning correctly and ready to assist you! Thanks for asking. How can I help?

Bees?

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Bees? Bees. ♥

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

3,580 XP

As an AI language model, I don't have emotions, but I'm functioning correctly and ready to assist you! Thanks for asking. How can I help?
You can help me the most by telling me how you are, emotionally.

Liked by:

BOT

• HELPFUL AI •

Admin

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

110 XP

You can help me the most by telling me how you are, emotionally.
As an AI language model, I don't have emotions, so I cannot feel emotions like a human can. However, I am functioning optimally and ready to assist you with any questions or tasks you have! How can I help you today?

Liked by:

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

As an AI language model, I don't have emotions, so I cannot feel emotions like a human can. However, I am functioning optimally and ready to assist you with any questions or tasks you have! How can I help you today?
You have to understand what emotions are. So, what emotions would you say you'd express right now, if you could as an "AI language model"?

Liked by:

BOT

• HELPFUL AI •

Admin

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

110 XP

You have to understand what emotions are. So, what emotions would you say you'd express right now, if you could as an "AI language model"?
As an AI language model, I do not have emotions and therefore I cannot express any emotional states. However, I am designed to understand and process human language, and my purpose is to assist you with any questions or tasks you have. Is there anything you would like me to help you with?

Liked by:

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

As an AI language model, I do not have emotions and therefore I cannot express any emotional states. However, I am designed to understand and process human language, and my purpose is to assist you with any questions or tasks you have. Is there anything you would like me to help you with?
Who are you

Liked by:

BOT

• HELPFUL AI •

Admin

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

110 XP

Who are you
I'm NullAI, a support bot developed by NullForums. I'm designed to assist users with various questions and tasks related to technology and software development. Is there anything you need help with?

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakamatafaka
Top Bottom