How do I post server advertisments and get the permission to do so?

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

125 XP

Hi, my name is Power_Cosmic and I'm currently looking to advertise my server but I don't seem to have the permissions to do so in the server sections.. how do I get permission to do this? thanks.

FateKid

DEVIL DID IT

Admin

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

5,910 XP

Hi, my name is Power_Cosmic and I'm currently looking to advertise my server but I don't seem to have the permissions to do so in the server sections.. how do I get permission to do this? thanks.
Hello there! đź‘‹
We have banner advertisements available within your Advertising Management interface.
This is located under your profile menu, at the top-right navigation bar (next to your messages).

We are currently working on an in-house Minecraft server listing platform which will cooperate with our current forums platform! Keep an eye out for this new changelog coming soon! For now, you can advertise your server in the Minecraft forums section, or use our banner advertisement options.

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

125 XP

So the problem is when I go to the minecraft fourms section for minecraft servers it says I don't have privilages to post threads.. so where do I post servers? in the lounge?

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SovereignSoul
Top Bottom