How do I manually convert an SK file to a JAR file?

ficusulmic

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

Hello NullForums community! Today, I'm going to teach you the correct way to change a Skript extension to a JAR one. Before we start, pay close attention to these points:

1. Every Skript file you 'convert' will be around 2.8 MB+. This is because we're not actually converting it but implementing it through the source of the Skript plugin.
  2. I'm currently developing an auto converter this month. If you're interested in that, I'll keep everyone updated on NullForums Discord.
  3. If you find it too difficult to do it yourself or simply don't want to, you can always contact me. Please note that I might not be able to reply to everyone, but I'll do my best.
  4. This process does not violate any Terms of Service Skript may have because of the international GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v3, as of 2007. It's best to look into that to exactly understand what we're doing here.

Now lets get into the big BREAD

Skript-Tutorial.png

1. You need to install Skript (newest version)

2. From our site you need to install ReCaf

Skript-Tutorial (1).png

1 . Now this is where everyone thinks its hard but actually its more easy than you will ever imagine, now all you need to do is open ReCaf can click on File

Opera Snapshot_2023-12-17_231457_cdn.discordapp.com.png

After clicking there all you need to do is click load
    imagine_2023-12-17_231727025.png

Now in about 1 second or less a file directory will pop out with every .jar file you have in your device since you downloaded Skript it will pop out all you need to do is click on it and wait the average time is 0.9 s
    1702848041667.png

If your screen looks like this, you are good to go ! in the next moment i will say a very specific path you will need to folow to get at the right place
    Files --> scripts --> examples if all is right your screen is now like this

imagine_2023-12-17_232532923.pngo

If you use Skript, you might recall that it comes with some pre-made example scripts. Most of the time, people delete these, but we're actually going to utilize them. All you need to do is pick one example script and change it to your script. DO NOT PUT YOUR SCRIPT FILE IN THE FOLDER; just copy the text of the Skript file and paste it. Once you've done that, all that's left is to save it and add it to your server. You can also change the name of the plugin from 'Skript.' Tomorrow, I'll teach you how to create a ghost script using reverse engineering mechanics and working with the Skript code. That's all for today. Note that this took quite some time to happen, and it's a message to every Skripter who wanted to do so: NullForums is more than a sharing center; it's a community. If you ever see someone asking for help on how to do it, send them this tutorial. See you in the next one! - Ennthy

THIS TUTORIAL WAS MADE EXCLUSIVE TO THE NULLFORUM COMMUNITY, NOTE THAT SKRIPTS CAN BE

BUGGY, MEMORY LEAKING, HEAVLY IF YOU WANT TO UPLOAD IT TO SPIGOT AND GET YOUR ACCOUNT IN ANY TROUBLE ITS NOT MY PROBLEM,
THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL ONLY AND FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT A MORE FAST WAY TO TRANSPORT SKRIPTS TO OTHER SERVERS

ficusulmic

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

900 XP

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member