How do I add commands to animated npc models?

Kaneksi_

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

1,000 XP

I bought a few animated npc models from this site, but I don't know how to install them, can anyone help?

Liked by:

Cold

🐍 JUNGLE

Status

Resources

Bits Credits

LEVEL

2,875 XP

For NPC Vol 4:

You go inside plugins and copy paste the "MythicMobs" folder and replace it in your server plugins folder
Do /mm reload

Now go to Plugins in the NPC Pack Vol 4 again, and open ModelEngiine folder, now copy paste the files inside your server plugin ModelEngine plugin folder, once that's done do /meg reload

For mcpets you just copy paste the mcpets folder in your server plugins

Now go to resourcepack_custom_items_sounds/assets and copy paste the folders in your server RESOURCEPACK

Now go to your server plugin ModelEngine and click Resource Pack/Assets and there should be a folder called "modelengine" copy that and paste it inside your server resourcepack inside the assets folder

Now go to your server plugin ModelEngine again and go to resourcepack/assets now you'll find the folder "minecraft", open the folder, you'll find "models" copy that models folder and paste it inside your server resourcepack inside assets, in your server resourcepack inside assets you'll find a folder called "minecraft" open that folder up and paste it in.

After all that you can reload your resourcepack or entirely restart your server, and you can spawn the mobs by example, /spawnmob NPCPaladin

If you get confused try taking a look at ModelEngine wiki, if you're still getting confused reply to this message :)
Just realized I probably made this message longer than it should've been.

Also this same method goes for NPC Vol 3 and most mcmodels out there.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sakibb
Top Bottom