Hi there

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

125 XP

It might be confusing,but I think I came here just to download Epic World Generator 8.2.3 for free,cuz I am a broke guy who still studies at school,and right now I am working on some huge project like writing this thread just to get these points that I even don't know why I need them. Also, I recalled something that might be amusing,so Im gonna tell it. I want to try and make my own Minecraft server just for me and my friends, nothing special,but still something. But there is a problem,that I still can't solve. Well, I want to play with EpicWorldGenerator,so I tried to find some crack for this plugin,and I found. But there is always a catch, there were no structures, as well as all trees... Map looked really boring and I started my investigation. I realized that there must be some file called "ewgs.zip" that should be downloaded itself,but as an access to backend server of this plugin is shut down,I can't do it. So now I think,maybe it is just a case of plugin's version and I should download the latest update of this plugin and try again. But if it isn't gonna work out, please,if you have this file, please give it to me... Thank you for reading this self-introduction.

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Faxxxy
Top Bottom