Hi everybody!!!! I'm new

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

185 XP

Hi everyone, I'm still new to this kind of thing and setting up servers, etc. But I hope to be able to get along with you all.
I'm TunSt0n3. Gaming and Graphic Designing has been my go-to hobby for as long as I can remember—I love the stories, the strategy, and the camaraderie of multiplayer matches. When I'm not gaming, you'll often find me with headphones on, lost in the world of music, either strumming my guitar or exploring new genres. And on weekends, I'm out on the basketball court, shooting hoops and enjoying the competitive rush of the game.

With a profound passion for optimizing gameplay, I specialize in creating robust and innovative server environments that enhance the overall gaming experience

Currently, I've got a mix of projects keeping me busy. From a graphic design perspective, I'm leading a team in redesigning a series of product packaging for a consumer goods company, focusing on sustainability and eye-catching aesthetics. Outside of that, I'm working on refining my digital illustration skills, experimenting with new techniques and styles. It's all about pushing boundaries and honing my craft!

Liked by:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntheky2
Top Bottom