offline
Posts
1
Likes
0
Credits
0
LEVEL
0
145 XP
Hello, I am studying server development in Korea.I look forward to your kind cooperation.
I’ve managed to cover some of it with plugins and scripts with AI help, but I just can’t create high-quality scripts, modeling, or animations
I joined because there are many experts here and I think I can get help.
The only issue is that I just started development and my English isn't very good, so I'm not sure how much help I can provide in the forum. Still, I'll do my best to get help
I’ve managed to cover some of it with plugins and scripts with AI help, but I just can’t create high-quality scripts, modeling, or animations
I joined because there are many experts here and I think I can get help.
The only issue is that I just started development and my English isn't very good, so I'm not sure how much help I can provide in the forum. Still, I'll do my best to get help