Come join Justicar semi anarchy! 1.8 pvp and the return of craft able grapples. ( No crystals/No totems ) IP = 51.81.162.114:25565

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

125 XP

Hi all! As a long time semi anarchy player I've noticed that the community has been rather depleted of servers that capture that classic java edition Minecraft experience where people could raid each other and fight in old fashion semi anarchy. That's why I've opened a new server called Justicar. This server offers 1.8 pvp like the good old days as well as craftable gapples. Crystals and death totems are disabled as these items ruin the classic and hardcore vibe of what makes pvp what it used to be before microsoft ruined it like they ruin everything else. Raiding/griefing/smack talk is allowed, the only rule is no hacking. I promise you all that you won't find other servers that offer what is offered on this server anymore. The only few servers that are anti crystal are ran by tyrannical admins who hold a monopoly over the semi anarchy community. Justicar is the last bastion of hope for the semi anarchy community, be apart of that hope, take a stand against microsoft and horrible server owners and play a good game one more time. IP = 51.81.162.114:25565

bene

Newcomer

Status

Bits Credits

LEVEL

275 XP

I Think the reason no one replied in almost 2 months is that you basically are offering a server that exists in this way 100 times, if you want to get players you need to make it unique, have a website etc.
Also your post reads really sour bro, like you need to actually calm down, microsoft aint out to get you, they dont even know you exists, and the way you write it feels to me like you are absolutely gonna turn into a tyranical server admin at some point.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valakiasdaa
Top Bottom